No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bloody hell argon that sucks, hope you get something else soon.

Best of luck getting back in to it dude

I know, right?

Shitty news, argon. Best of luck.

Fark, that's one major bummer. Hang in there big feller, we're all rootin' for ya. :icon_cheers:

Happened to me a few years ago. Shattered at the time but found a better job with better people for 5k more within 3 weeks.

Argon, I hope you have a better story than above in a few weeks time for us all to read.

Big ups mate. I hope you got a good payout as part of the severance?

**** me you are such a moron. Constantly and regularly posting shit that just makes you look/sound like a fucktard. Is that your intention?? You just want people to know that you really are a spastic???

bah

P.S. Tough break argon, best of luck

Edit - the above spit was not directed at cocko, just in case it was misintepreted that way. Just wanted to have a sook but didnt want to add into the thread I was reading so as not to insight itchy vaginas (quite possibly including my own)

Thanks guys, funnily enough getting encouragement from randoms, and some locals of course, does actually make me feel better (especially Cocko and BAH for the lolz). Yeah it's hard to take, but i'm not really all that upset. My industry (construction) is under the pump at the moment, so it's easy for me to assign blame there. In reality, i don't think i was all that appreciated and was probably too expensive.

Just submitted a bid for a $32m job we look good on too. My immediate team leader was over ruled and he feels pretty bad about it. Don't know what's going to happen if we win.

It's a bit shit, but i'm confident that i will land a job better than the last. Hope my story ends up like yours Raven. I owe each of you a beer. Hold me to that when i'm in your neck of the woods.

Looks like i'll be hitting the beers heavy tonight. :icon_drunk:

Edit:spelz

I hope you find one where you are appreciated. Got to be a step up knowing your employer values what you do and will pay for it. Cheers.

**** me you are such a moron. Constantly and regularly posting shit that just makes you look/sound like a fucktard. Is that your intention?? You just want people to know that you really are a spastic???

bah

Excuse me?

I said nothing more, than asking Argon, A VERY valued member of this forum why he had become unemployed.. Does this make me a moron and a fucktard?

I am unsure why you have come to such an assumption?

@ Argon, Sorry to hear mate, I am sure it will be for the better good in the end.. you will see! ;) :) Hang in there!

Excuse me?

I said nothing more, than asking Argon, A VERY valued member of this forum why he had become unemployed.. Does this make me a moron and a fucktard?

I am unsure why you have come to such an assumption?

@ Argon, Sorry to hear mate, I am sure it will be for the better good in the end.. you will see! ;) :) Hang in there!

Hi Cocko,

Please read the edit to my post.

bah

just got canned from my job.

That sucks man but sometimes it's a blessing in disguise.

I got laid off in Perth during the global financial crisis, had mountains of bad dept and a wife at home looking after our 6 month old baby. Our nearest family/friends were in Sydney, and I was well beyond flat broke. I had to deliver pamphlets for a week until a job popped up out of the blue, don't even recall applying for it! Ended up working in oil and gas with a good rate and loads of OT. Paid off all my debts and were back on our feet in no time. Even took a trip to Bali not long after!

Funny how it works out sometimes......

Lets keep it friendly brewers.

We mods be a watching.... :icon_cheers:

Argon, fingers crossed construction kicks off again soon, many of our careers are aligned along similar paths.

It doesn't help when the banks start increasing interest rates independent of the RBA too... 0.10% increase from Westpac holding my mortgage. Boo.

Back