No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My sense of humour might not agree much with everyone else but it's one of the few things I really have.

Why do bogans hang out in their garage with the door up? Don't they have lounge rooms? Or are they out of bogan fashion or something?

When they're not in their garage. why are they always in their front yard? Is it because they can't take one step in their backyard for fear of stepping in a giant bogan dog turd?

Why do they have such bad taste in music, but assume that everyone in the street wants to listen to it with them?

This is not an isolated incident. It is a trend I have noticed over the past 5 years.

you should probably relocate to Poland.

Tell them some dude on the internet asked you to pass on the message that that is the worst beer he's ever had in his entire life.
Have to say, on hand pump and I'll assume super fresh their cleansing ale and revamped derwent ale (bit of spelt and a decent wack of fuggle) were well made and decent beers. But the others (and I'm not generally in the business of pissing on micros, hence why I'm having a whine here and not in my own thread where responses from brewers then threats of legal action lurk......), **** me do they drink them? Read an interview with someone from the operation a week or two ago and they used the word "artisanal" a lot. I'm now assuming an artisan is someone who likes the idea of brewing beer but has no idea how to do so.

shit, i just caught a glimpse of bert newton on ten news and i thought that kim jong il had been resurrected.

Read an interview with someone from the operation a week or two ago and they used the word "artisanal" a lot. I'm now assuming an artisan is someone who likes the idea of brewing beer but has no idea how to do so.
I think it is more a case of "if you don't like it then you're just too stupid to get it".

I only felt stupid that I'd spent good money on it.

Unfortunately, Brad - I'm waiting to be proven wrong. I like it when I am because I learn something.

In a podcast I listened to this same discussion and heard that a lot of Belgian breweries who use plain old sucrose add it to the boil for the same reason I do.

I've even given a link to a CSIRO childrens experiement with hot water and a tea bag that shows hydrolysis occurs in warm water.

But so far, only conjecture from Mark. Sad.

Why do bogans hang out in their garage with the door up? Don't they have lounge rooms? Or are they out of bogan fashion or something?

When they're not in their garage. why are they always in their front yard? Is it because they can't take one step in their backyard for fear of stepping in a giant bogan dog turd?

Why do they have such bad taste in music, but assume that everyone in the street wants to listen to it with them?

This is not an isolated incident. It is a trend I have noticed over the past 5 years.

Because they have no idea of restraint and have 4+ kids, and while Shorna, Krystal, Rylee, and Lateesha have to share a room, the second biggest room is now a home theatre, with the biggest, most 3D LCD they could finance through Harvey Norman.
This means that there's no room for a lounge, so it and the coffee table get relocated to the garage amongst the quad bikes, staffy pups and stolen road signs.

Because they have no idea of restraint and have 4+ kids, and while Shorna, Krystal, Rylee, and Lateesha have to share a room, the second biggest room is now a home theatre, with the biggest, most 3D LCD they could finance through Harvey Norman.
This means that there's no room for a lounge, so it and the coffee table get relocated to the garage amongst the quad bikes, staffy pups and stolen road signs.
You could be onto something there... I also have a suspicion it has something to do with the fact that the garage doesn't have carpet and with the big door open, they can smoke in there without their landlords finding out, so they turn it into their lounge room.

I think you've hit the money on the head there.......Easy ventilation and it doesn't matter if someone pukes/pisses on the floor, just hose it out.

Hahahahahaha, I caught the start of tonights King of the Hill were Hank, Gribble and the fat guy I can't remember his name were standing in absolute awe after purchasing a kegerator at the mall. We all know how they feel :)

king_of_the_hill_kegerator.jpg

Yay. Great day of cricket. And I poured my first beer of the day. This galaxy ages very well, losing its awesome ott aroma but the flavour is all there.

One for the people with little kids.

Has anyone else noticed how The Wot Wots appear to be little kids living on their own? Furthermore, their bed appears for all the world to be the hide of an adult Wot Wot.

Just saying.

One for the people with little kids.

Has anyone else noticed how The Wot Wots appear to be little kids living on their own? Furthermore, their bed appears for all the world to be the hide of an adult Wot Wot.

Just saying.
Ah ABC2. Both a saviour to your sanity and a nuisance.

Big Babies on ABC3, now that's worth watching.

You see garage, I see mancave.

Ah ABC2. Both a saviour to your sanity and a nuisance.

Big Babies on ABC3, now that's worth watching.

My youngster is more a Playschool / Giggle & Hoot man himself. He doesn't mind a little of In the night garden near bed time and likes to point at the birds, but I'm not all that keen on it. Shows of that ilk are the toddler equivalent of huffing acetone.

Sometimes I sit at the kitchen table and google the female Playschool hosts to see if any have skeletons in the closet. Abby Tucker is the only one I've found semi naked pic's of so far.

Nothing on the original High 5 cast yet. Pity..

My youngster is more a Playschool / Giggle & Hoot man himself. He doesn't mind a little of In the night garden near bed time and likes to point at the birds, but I'm not all that keen on it. Shows of that ilk are the toddler equivalent of huffing acetone.

Sometimes I sit at the kitchen table and google the female Playschool hosts to see if any have skeletons in the closet. Abby Tucker is the only one I've found semi naked pic's of so far.

Nothing on the original High 5 cast yet. Pity..

Georgie parker has nudes
SO does brooke satchwel
Justine is a stunner

Charlie has nude and i so does the old blonde...

I enjoy the wot wots.

They teach a bit about pronunciation. Gee thats a big word...

And the animals from the zoo. its a good NZ lil kids show.

They have ruined giggle and hoot. they now have a female bird becuase parents complained about possible homosexuality. Gee jimmy giggle has a thing for dirt girl and hoot likes some other female character. gee its not cool for mates to hang out unless there is a set of tits there...

Georgie parker has nudes
SO does brooke satchwel
Justine is a stunner

Charlie has nude and i so does the old blonde...

They have ruined giggle and hoot. they now have a female bird becuase parents complained about possible homosexuality. Gee jimmy giggle has a thing for dirt girl and hoot likes some other female character. gee its not cool for mates to hang out unless there is a set of tits there...

Poor little Brooke. She needs to eat some pasta the skinny little thing. Fucken Mathew Newton wailing on her. What a cock.
I was hoping to dig up a few of Emma. Have you seen the one where she crawls round on all fours acting like a 'happy dog' before she digs up a bone?
I'm sure that routine must be a favorite at the ABC Christmas party. Or at home.

I've never thought about Jimmy Giggle engaged an any form of sexual conduct with Hoot. I guess those disgruntled viewers did. I doubt I'd find the spectacle of a young man in a waistcoat pounding the stuffing out of an owl puppet any less disturbing regardless of it's implied gender.

He doesn't mind a little of In the night garden near bed time and likes to point at the birds, but I'm not all that keen on it. Shows of that ilk are the toddler equivalent of huffing acetone.
I felt the same way initially but the 2yo I've got at the moment had real communication problems when he arrived here just before Christmas (still does, naturally) but this show really has him talking more. Nothing terribly useful, of course, but it has helped his attitude towards trying to talk.

becuase parents complained about possible homosexuality.
Do you have a source on that? I just thought it looked like them jumping the shark when I saw the ads.

Back