No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Georgie parker has nudes
SO does brooke satchwel
Justine is a stunner

Charlie has nude and i so does the old blonde...
it didnt happend without pics.... links or directions required.

jo beth taylor has managed to keep her video well hidden. she left Hey Hey because of it. i only bring it up becasue she hosted luny tunes.

we've all seen mimi macphersons video but kate ritchie's was something else :icon_chickcheers:

we've all seen mimi macphersons video but kate ritchie's was something else :icon_chickcheers:

I dunno if Ritchie's tape is the real deal. Goodness knows I looked hard enough.

I've got a really hot one featuring Whoopee Goldberg if anyone's interested. I'll even pay the postage.

No?

OK..

I dunno if Ritchie's tape is the real deal. Goodness knows I looked hard enough.

I've got a really hot one featuring Whoopee Goldberg if anyone's interested. I'll even pay the postage.

No?

OK..
send it to wolowitz

I've never thought about Jimmy Giggle engaged an any form of sexual conduct with Hoot. I guess those disgruntled viewers did. I doubt I'd find the spectacle of a young man in a waistcoat pounding the stuffing out of an owl puppet any less disturbing regardless of it's implied gender.
Dude, I just saw this puppet bint and she was totally flirting with Jimmy Giggle. This is fucked up. Let's sexualise childrens' television because a dude in a sexual relationship with a puppet/animal will totally reduce the likelihood "sexual perversion" in the audience as adults.

The people.complaining are probably th e same ones who got fat cat bannwd because at the 6pm 'kids go to bed' fat cat commercial, people complained that because.fat cats mum never left tge room it meant that it was sexual. Or getting humphrie bear kicked off because the big old bugger like freeballing. Well ok he didnt wear pants.

Still (always) on ABC2. Just saw an ad where the girl owl magicked Jimmy Giggle into a dress. There's gonna be angry letters.

If I search for CPBF and it brings me here how in the hell do I find out what CPBF means......Does anyone know what CPBF means?

Anyone?

Counter pressure bottle filler. Way of filling bottles from a keg and a bad, nerdy brewer's joke.

I'm not nerdy though. I have tatts.

Counter pressure bottle filler. Way of filling bottles from a keg and a bad, nerdy brewer's joke.

I'm not nerdy though. I have tatts.

Correlation does not equal causation.

star_wars_tattoo_1.jpg

Because he is your father?

You know it to be true.

Back