No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, guessing time.....

How much did I just spend at Amatos........Forget the bottles of cider the wife chose, just purely on this one 4pk gift pack of Kwak and Glass....

kwak_014.JPG

I will be watching the Wiggles for the next hour or two at least I reckon, f**kin' Wiggles, I HATE YOU :angry: , every time my son watches this crap I end up dreaming about big red f**king cars and cold freakin' spaghetti, and Jeff, you just a f**king knob mate, if it were me waking you up, it'd be with a boot in the F**kin' mouth. And this new yellow Wiggle, is a dickhead, who the hell does this guy think he is with his little head wobble and squinted eyes, Casonava? Snap out of it dickwad.

RANT OVER!!!!!!

Pollux, I reackon bout' $25?

Since he's making a show of it I'm gonna say $20 and the glass was free.

Boys, WAY off.....Go the other way......

As for the wiggles, they are banished from this house, as is Dora and Diego. I have accepted the WotWots and have got her onto the Tom and Jerry show on boomerang.

That dude is off his guts on ketamine or some shit, fo sho.

I made awesome cupcakes today.

They are better than any cupcakes in existence.

Sadly, the cupcakes are at home, and I am still at uni (again).

I long for the taste of those sweet, sweet cakes of cuppiness.

Why must we be apart?

MY GOD HAS FORSAKEN ME

I will be watching the Wiggles for the next hour or two at least I reckon, f**kin' Wiggles, I HATE YOU :angry: , every time my son watches this crap I end up dreaming about big red f**king cars and cold freakin' spaghetti, and Jeff, you just a f**king knob mate, if it were me waking you up, it'd be with a boot in the F**kin' mouth. And this new yellow Wiggle, is a dickhead, who the hell does this guy think he is with his little head wobble and squinted eyes, Casonava? Snap out of it dickwad.

RANT OVER!!!!!!

Pollux, I reackon bout' $25?

Homebrewer - treat yourself and the kids to a couple of Spongebob Squarepants movies and get rid of those gay arsed wiggles.
Cheers
Steve

How much Pollux?

$55.........

I was in a spot of shock when he rang it up.....But I wanted that Glass...

Whoa, it is a nice glass though.

@ Steve, I used to love watchin' that cartoon when I had Foxtel. Bring out Ren & Stimpy for kiddies I say

I recently downloa...er bought all the Ren & Stimpy episodes. They were extremely far from being as good as I remembered. Pretty terrible actually. Even Space Madness had little in the way of laughs!

Back