No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's an interesting trio, Chap's cock and bum! Apostrophe purposely misplaced.

I think you've just given him an idea for his 4000th.

1070.jpg

I found Amato's Liquor today.......

Nearly had to change my pants after I walked into the coolroom.....Walked out with a 6pk of White Rabbit Dark Ale.

Mmmmmm I need to find some of that over here.

I just ate 6 Woolworths cinnamon donuts for breakfast, and I have another 6 for brunch.

Ahhh, mid boil in my first of three consecutive brew days..

And I got my package from Ross this morning, new tap for the wife's cider, pack of Nelson Sauvin and a refractometer.....

Such a sexy piece of kit it is, and it makes it SO much easier to draw off sample for pre boil SG readings

new tap for the wife's cider,
yeah im not happy about having 2 of my taps set up for the missus' cider and mineral water. might have tpo buy a couple of cheap taps for that to increase the number i can have connected to beer. 6 taps aint enough

CM2, I'm currently only running one bronco for my beers but decided that if the wife is going to have a keg of cider in the fridge, she'll need her own tap.

I can hop the other one from beer to beer and back again, dumping a little on the way if I have to (usually more a case of swap keg, shoot about a mouthful into glass I just drank from, drink, fill new glass with different beer) but I don't think she'll like beer in her cider, and I don't want cider in my beer....

Back