No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It didn't take long...

2hrodfr.jpg

2008.jpg

CM2, I'm currently only running one bronco for my beers but decided that if the wife is going to have a keg of cider in the fridge, she'll need her own tap.

I can hop the other one from beer to beer and back again, dumping a little on the way if I have to (usually more a case of swap keg, shoot about a mouthful into glass I just drank from, drink, fill new glass with different beer) but I don't think she'll like beer in her cider, and I don't want cider in my beer....
mine is more due to lazyness than anything else.

thought today's lunch would be horrible......
toasted sanga: dark sourdough with salami, ham, bean shoots, feta cheese, chedder cheese, harrissa paste and capcisum.
it actually turned out to be quite nice.

I'm still eating donuts. 10 down, 2 to go.

I'm yet to eat today.....

I sense a drivethrough run soon..

chicken schnitzel sanga and a glass of cotties cordial. good to be eatting (reasonably) solid foods again!

Smith's popcorn flavoured chips. They're all right, kinda buttery, but they just strike me as "salted plus"

tried the 'late night kebab' flavour last night, I think some-one just sprinkled the chips with normal BBQ seasoning.....

Cheers SJ

Whats the other one?

Popcorn...
Kebab...
Caesar...

Ahhhhh thats right, I bet that'll taste just like BBQ.

Due to popular demand I once again give you

Banana

images.jpg

Aaahhhh, just slurping my latest gorgeous hefeweizen.
Which reminds me our financial advisor phoned us late yesterday afternoon.
I had given him some bottles of one of my Best Bitter recently.
He opened one up last Friday night. He enjoyed it so much, he had to immediately go back to the fridge for another one.

See, you can educate non HB people into decent beers.

Back