No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So did I troll em good again? Bum you're right I've got way too much time on my hands.

Edit I stopped watching Rage about quarter of a century ago, in Maryborough we only had 2 channels (ABC and Sunshine 8) and when my boys came into the world spent many a session at 2 am in the visitors lounge surrounded by suckling women with compression stockings and black bags under thier eyes sitting watching Rage on the TV. Brings back too many memories - and that bloody freezing air con. And no the suckling was most unattractive but wholesome in its own way of course. :rolleyes:

I thought good trolling was only good if it actually upset people in some way.

I thought good trolling was only good if it actually upset people in some way.

The term trolling does seem to be used often to describe a statement made by an individual. A statement the individual does in fact believe. This is not so much trolling as merely making a statement or comment.

I forgot how much of a workout you get kneading dough for pasta, dead arm now...

YES I KNOW.... HTFU CUPCAKE....

do you use a handcranked press to roll it out??? That tends to help as a cool down for the muscles...

Yes and no, got a motorised machine but the ravioli attachment needs to be hand cranked.

Bloody Sony.

Mate at work just came past saying $2500 has been fleeced from his account.

I then had a call from my internet provider, asking for me to confirm my account details. No bloody way, pal.

Always nice when you find out that there has been a major security breach through Sony via the internet, and news before getting an email from Sony themselves telling you what happened. <_<

Luckily none of my details were online.

I thought the credit details were just in the machine, not online. Are these claims legit?

I thought the credit details were just in the machine, not online. Are these claims legit?
Pretty sure I haven't supplied any credit details... I never bought anything online through it, still it's very suss.

I've bought a couple of games/some DLC. Getting a little worried. Still no real word from Sony.

Still, at least I don't own an Xbox.

I've bought a couple of games/some DLC. Getting a little worried. Still no real word from Sony.

Still, at least I don't own an Xbox.
This is the email I got from Sony this morning;
Linky

Thanks.

I just double checked and I definitely didn't get that email. Perhaps it means my info hasn't been taken?

Thanks.

I just double checked and I definitely didn't get that email. Perhaps it means my info hasn't been taken?
I'd be cautious anyway.

On a positive side, I finally worked out how to make my PS3 read my portable HDD so I can watch movies. Geez, all it took was a different click of a button.
I was dead sure it would be able to read it, but had no luck, so I was previously copying them over to dvd. Geez I'm a retard.

I'd be cautious anyway.

On a positive side, I finally worked out how to make my PS3 read my portable HDD so I can watch movies. Geez, all it took was a different click of a button.
I was dead sure it would be able to read it, but had no luck, so I was previously copying them over to dvd. Geez I'm a retard.

Tversity is what you need. Streaming from the PC wireless or via ethernet. Before my PS3 fucked out, i used to use this just about every day.

3 1/2 mins in the microwave for a tin of soup is way way way too long. Just burnt the inside of my f**king mouth, ouch!

I'd be cautious anyway.

Which different button did you click? Got several portable drives here that i constantly copy to 16 gb key (that reads fine) but direct from drive would be far better.

PS3 only recognises FAT32. Larger portable drives are usually NTFS. I think what pete was referring to, is pressing the triangle button to open the drive rather than the assumed x button one would normally press to explore a directory.

just bought 2 cans of coopers stout, and 1kg or brewing sugar... 1 kg of LDME to come...

BribieG would be so proud.... :beerbang: :super:

Faaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrkkkkk, I'm out of beer. 10 empty kegs. Got some cider but it's damn acidic so I can't drink too much of it. Very disappointing to be dry. Need to get some yeast starters going to ferment the 8 cubes I've got sitting there.

Latest posts

Back