No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because people keep calling me and threatening me in my home.

Because someone keeps attributing the actions of others to me prompting the above.

Because the person at the root of all of this won't talk to me because she knows what trouble she's causing with her lies and bullshit and knows I'll make her accountable for them and she's never been accountable for anything else she's ever done in her life so she's not inclined to start now.

And, yeah, it seems a bit odd to me too.

chin up mate, maybe a bit of extra security too wouldnt go astray either.

Yeah, got that under control. But I'm more worried about what could happen when I'm not here than when I am to be honest.

Thanks, lads.

Let the local coppers know mate, at least if anything should happen they'll be wise to the situation

What will Human Resources think?!

I vet so upset when a keg blows. I really feel cheated <_<

+ ps3 died AGAIN today... 3rd time... Have to rebuild again PITA

Bum, get an AVO? At least it shows them you've reported them.

Keg blowing is annoying, especially when you could swear that you drank so little of it that there is surely at least a third of a keg left and does this mean my drinking is out of control? Not that we are in any doubt about that. Hic.

Bum, get an AVO? At least it shows them you've reported them.

I know I probably should but I dunno, I guess I'm just hoping to get through life without having to do shit like that (or ever sue anyone, etc). It's been a couple days since I've heard from him directly but I have heard from someone who knows him and they say he's changed his number because he's shit scared of what he's started (I was not terribly meek in my response to his threats). I just hope my rash response has actually put the issue to bed and not just set things up to stew and blow up again when I actually feel ready to relax about the whole thing.

and the last few pints before she blows are always the best :icon_drunk:

What did your ps3 die of?
Just interested as mine's only 3 months old. A workmate's has died twice too.
Then again, I've heard Xbox owners having to get theirs sent back & repaired too, so maybe it's luck of the draw who's on the assembly line that day.

Is anyone else following Bandito's automated brewbot thread?

Man there's some hopelessly catty bitches on this board. Some people who only post to shit all over the idea. And I don't mean only in that particular thread, I mean at all.

What did your ps3 die of?
Just interested as mine's only 3 months old. A workmate's has died twice too.
Then again, I've heard Xbox owners having to get theirs sent back & repaired too, so maybe it's luck of the draw who's on the assembly line that day.

Yellow light of death.... YLOD. Caused from heating and cooling the motherboard. This causes the solder to form small cracks. This happens over and over again untill the solder loses contact/breaks the circuit and the whole machine just stops. Have to reflow the mortherboard around the heatsinks... PITA but achievable. Older models are more susceptible. New ones don't suffer from this.... so wouldn't worry about it.

Yellow light of death.... YLOD. Caused from heating and cooling the motherboard. This causes the solder to form small cracks. This happens over and over again untill the solder loses contact/breaks the circuit and the whole machine just stops. Have to reflow the mortherboard around the heatsinks... PITA but achievable. Older models are more susceptible. New ones don't suffer from this.... so wouldn't worry about it.
phew.... it does get very warm though! I need to open up the back of my entertainment unit so it can breath better.

Bet you didn't realise that:

Saccharomyces cerevisiae regulatory genes CAT1 and CAT3 constitute a positive control circuit necessary for derepression of gluconeogenic and disaccharide-utilizing enzymes. Mutations within these genes are epistatic to hxk2 and hex2, which cause defects in glucose repression. cat1 and cat3 mutants are unable to grow in the presence of nonfermentable carbon sources or maltose. Stable gene disruptions were constructed inside these genes, and the resulting growth deficiencies were used for selecting epistatic mutations. The revertants obtained were tested for glucose repression, and those showing altered regulatory properties were further investigated. Most revertants belonged to a single complementation group called cat4. This recessive mutation caused a defect in glucose repression of invertase, maltase, and iso-1-cytochrome c. Additionally, hexokinase activity was increased. Gluconeogenic enzymes are still normally repressible in cat4 mutants. The occurrence of recombination of cat1::HIS3 and cat3::LEU2 with some cat4 alleles allowed significant growth in the presence of ethanol, which could be attributed to a partial derepression of gluconeogenic enzymes. The cat4 complementation group was tested for allelism with hxk2, hex2, cat80, cid1, cyc8, and tup1 mutations, which were previously described as affecting glucose repression. Allelism tests and tetrad analysis clearly proved that the cat4 complementation group is a new class of mutant alleles affecting carbon source-dependent gene expression.

And I bet that smartarse Palmer doesn't realise it either.

I think I should put on my KT26s and go for a walk.
:(

And I bet that smartarse Palmer doesn't realise it either.
I think I should put on my KT26s and go for a walk.
:(

I've saved your PhD theory to study it later. Looks like a brilliant piece of work. Well done. ^_^
Agree you've even outdone Palmer with his tree trimming and lopping analogy. :super:

And when you put on the KT26s, don't forget the polyester safari suit to complete the look. Handsome. :wub:

phew.... it does get very warm though! I need to open up the back of my entertainment unit so it can breath better.

One interesting thing Ive heard about the YLOD for PS3 is that its prone to happening in winter. Apparently because there is less airflow through peoples homes during winter the PS3 gets warmer and then dies. So letting air flow around the thing is a good idea.

The YLOD is essentially the same thing as the RROD (red ring of death) that the XBOX suffers from. If it happens to you just have a look at this site LINKY Its fairly simple to do but a bit daunting the first time you crack open the case and have everything sitting out in front of you.

Im fairly much an electronics spazz (that automated brewery thread does my head in still dont really know what a PID is/does) and I found it easy enough to do and has pics to follow. Although it keeps happening so dont know if its me or the machine <_< . Again you should be fine newer models = less susceptible.

I've saved your PhD theory to study it later. Looks like a brilliant piece of work. Well done. ^_^
Agree you've even outdone Palmer with his tree trimming and lopping analogy. :super:

And when you put on the KT26s, don't forget the polyester safari suit to complete the look. Handsome. :wub:
The only shoes safari suits go with are brown sandals or rubber thongs.

KT-26's are best teamed with 90's happy pants & bumbags.

Latest posts

Back