No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just had the most awesome mixed chicken/lamb kebab for lunch.

I had the day off yesterday and apparently I missed two junkies having sex in the corrider!

I had the day off yesterday and apparently I missed two junkies having sex in the corrider!

just grab some brown suguar, a spoon, a lighter and im sure you can lure them back in!

just grab some brown suguar, a spoon, a lighter and im sure you can lure them back in!

apparently they were much to look at... but just to see the faces of the people I work with... would of been hilarious! Im in IT...

what shoudl I cook for dinner!

I'm cooking a smoked chicken risotto (made from a leftover chicken I smoked on the webber the other day) if that helps.

I'm cooking a smoked chicken risotto (made from a leftover chicken I smoked on the webber the other day) if that helps.

wierdly I have smoked chicken in fridge. I think I actually dont feel like cooking!

Two junkies eh?
I would have rather seen the post coitial conversation / melee.

'Ok, where's the cash?'

'What cash, you were paying me'

'Nahhh na na'

'Fkn what?'

'Huhh???'

I'm making pizza, but I've got other dilema's to sort out ATM, I think I've wrongly labeled some kegs. Pour my first beer for the arvo and out comes a nice dark copper pale ale, smells brilliant and the taste is giving me a hard-on. So I walk over to my brew log to see which beer this is that's making me all fuzzy (newly kegged so it was the first pint off it) and f**k me it says Steam Ale/Cal Common. No way is this a Cal Com, it's an APA, it looks like one, smells like one, and bugger me it even tastes like one. So, this beer is either Nick's Citra Pale Ale or a Coopers PA kit with a few assorted grains and 1.5g/L Citra dry hopped. I'm leaning towards the Citra Pale Ale because the mouthfeel is not as full on as any of the kit beers I do, but still a little confused because I get some mineral's on the palate which would be from Wyeast 1272 I used in the kit, possibly just a minor ferment/yeast handling flaw though. At the end of the day though, I have 3 kegs with the wrong numbers on them and one of them is a Cal Common, one of them is effin awesome, and the other is untasted.

Two junkies eh?
I would have rather seen the post coitial conversation / melee.

'Ok, where's the cash?'

'What cash, you were paying me'

'Nahhh na na'

'Fkn what?'

'Huhh???'

:lol: This nearly made me piss my pants :lol:

I cut a bit of my thumb off. Maybe I should have posted it in the"whats on the plate" thread, because I couldnt find the bit of nail and flesh.
Nice clean cut thanks to a freshly sharpened knife.

IMG_1946.jpg

christ! thats pretty bad mate, doctors for sure.. reminds me of the day i did the same thing when i was 21 to my thumb about the same size as yours but i managed to take off the underside as well...did it whilst trying to clean a motorbike chain with a rag...the engine was on and the chain was moving!

that big green cigar that the ambo's give you is heaven. bit of plastic and micro surgery and i still have a full thumb.

edit - im guessing it cant hurt to much, i was running around vomiting, screaming and swearing not really posting it on the web lol. your hard as nails! (punski!)

Whack a band aid on it mate HTFU :lol:

Nah, I've done something similar, it was pretty painful. Didn't go to the doc's though

I spent all day playing Age of Empires III. The Emperor Bribie beat Henry the Navigator six times.

I like to kill the villagers.

I did similar a couple of months back, back came in from the side of the thumb, took out most of the tip, including the nail (I was left with a flap on the end of my thumb). One stitch, it healed up fine, but I have no feeling in the spot that got cut.....

In others news, only 2 more days until I can pick up our new car, be nice to not be driving around in a shitter for once.

Whatta ya geetin? I remember the same feeling when I upgraded from a 17yo to a 5yo car, always nice to cruize round in something that doesn't have clunking sounds and smoke comming from somewhere

Trading in our old Magna (1998) for a brand new Barina.....

Trading in our old Magna (1998) for a brand new Barina.....

Girly man! :p planning on trading in my TJ VR-X 136K on the clock for a lancer activ. i was tempted with the ultra small compact car like a jazz or swift but the price of a jazz its worthwhile spending a few extra pennies on the lancer. for stability control, cruise control, more airbags and decent legroom i think its a winner.

Im still tempted by a Swift RE4 for the compact zippyness. The only downside is no stability contro, cruise controll and a few less airbags (stab. control is a requirement to get full 5 star safety rating these days).

If only i wasnt living so close to the city my decision would be easy. driving so infrequently it makes you question your decision quite abit.

Fourstar, I was in the annoying position of always driving if we went somewhere as the wife seemed unable to drive the Magna......Hence the purchase of the baby car....

Have to admit, they are starting to look a bit better....
532045.jpg

Fourstar, I was in the annoying position of always driving if we went somewhere as the wife seemed unable to drive the Magna......Hence the purchase of the baby car....

Have to admit, they are starting to look a bit better....
532045.jpg

very true, i guess i'll be lucky! The agressive look of the VRX and downsizing to the lancer activ isnt all the much of a loss to the manhood.

32253360001_large.jpg

483005.jpg

Latest posts

Back