No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hotdogpuppy1.jpg

OMG, 184 pages of random no topic crap. This is awesome.

Seems the perfect place to post this link

A bloke (probably high) witnessing a double rainbow. Sound a must.

I haven't laughed so much in a long time. Maybe I need to get out more often.

Acid for sure

Last edited by a moderator:
Likely snow at lower elevations here tomorrow!

The wind and rain rolled in last night during the final 20min of the boil.
Nothing a hunk of steel on top of a big plastic lid couldn't remedy though.
Looked kind of cool and witchy I thought..

01082010128.jpg

Thinking of going to go see Mirah when she tours. Do I need to buy a cardigan or something?

Just had a phone call from a very helpful lady who wanted to help me (with help). She was calling "all the customers who use the Windows" as a "special service" to get rid of all "the secret junk files that crashes the computer". Every 10 seconds or so she'd near yell "HELLO?" to see if I was still there. If I didn't know any better I'd say she was used to being hung up on. Some people just don't appreciate the kindness of others.

I get similar calls from folk at work wishing to 'speak to the business owner' in order to save me some money on my phone plan.

To which I reply 'OH MY GOD...are you the guy form that Slumdog millionare movie?? Man.... I love that movie!! - hello..hello..

...beep...beep...beep..

works every time..

Yeah, I had some acid that done that too me once, I think, I don't really remember all of it so, I dunno

I get similar calls from folk at work wishing to 'speak to the business owner' in order to save me some money on my phone plan.

To which I reply 'OH MY GOD...are you the guy form that Slumdog millionare movie?? Man.... I love that movie!! - hello..hello..

...beep...beep...beep..

works every time..
Indian call center chick called me once:

Her: Hi sir, CONGRATULATIONS YOU'VE WON A FREE HOLIDAY TO THE GOLD COAST for 3 nights!

Me: WOW! I never win anything! This is fantastic!

Her: Yes sir, it is fantastic, and it's all yours thanks to <some company>

Me: Wow, just, wow. Awesome.

Her: Yes sir! So we have 3 night blocks available that you can choose.. <rattles off different date ranges>

Me: Oh.. Umm..

Her: Do any of those suit you sir?

Me: Hmm.. I dunno..

Her: Well sir, it is a free holiday, it is a wonderful offer!

Me: Wow, its free? So its mine?

Her: Yes sir!

Me: Well, I'm a student. I take time off whenever I want to do whatever I want. However, seeing as you've given me a free holiday, I'd just like to inform you... CONGRATULATIONS!

Her: Sir?

Me: YOU'VE JUST WON A FREE HOLIDAY TO THE GOLD COAST COURTESY OF ME!

Her: Sir I don't understand?

Me: Well, you just gave me a free holiday. I don't work so I dont need holidays. You're obviously working so you need a holiday! So I'm giving you my holiday! CONGRATULATIONS ON WINNING YOUR FREE HOLIDAY TO THE GOLD COAST!

<beep beep beep beep>

Reliant Robins were great, my first car, at high school in the UK, was one of these:

1960_Berkeley.jpg

It had a Royal Enfield Talisman Three engine and went like a shower of shit. Three wheeler but a more sensible arrangement than the Reliant. Wonder I survived to eventually make home brew. If Abbott gets in they will be reinstated.

And how about this as well

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/workers-shot-at-...0805-11itx.html

I used to live about 1 min walk from that bunnings store, anyone who knows the area wont be supprised. Glad I moved. And the car was pulled over in my old street, and it's not Greenfield Park, it's St Johns Park

They were AHB members who had gone back to the store to complain that they had discovered the bungs on their Willow no-chill cubes had been drilled out. Bloody Bunnings.

Edit:

Latest posts

Back