No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know what I hate?

I hate watching dudes trying not to cry on TV.

Not actors - that doesn't bother me. Watching real people who are visibly swearing at themselves in their heads saying "DON'T YOU ******* DARE CRY ON TV!!!" always gets me.

I just bought the last of the Barret Burston Galaxy Malt EVER and it's in my garage.

hahahaha

Don't believe me? remember where you heard it first. :icon_drunk:

^Stevie Wonder blowing my tiny little mind

Last edited by a moderator:
Black socks they never get dirty,
The longer you wear them the blacker the get,
Some day I think I shall wash them,
But something keeps telling me dont do it yet.

Yup, bored...

People can sit on ebay all day but I can do my tax online on safe govt system WTF>>>>>

Did anyone else see the bit on Robin Reliants on Top Gear. I have not laughed so hard in ages.

I loved his crappy training wheel attempt

Was out last night, but have just watched it from the hard drive.
Mrs warra thought I was about to die laughing.
One of their better segments.

Anyone notice the awful and massive understeer on their new reasonably priced Kia? What a horrible car.

Did anyone else see the bit on Robin Reliants on Top Gear. I have not laughed so hard in ages.

Yep watched it the other weekend (thanks eztv) you're right... funniest, segment, ever. absolute classic :lol:

Yep watched it the other weekend (thanks eztv) you're right... funniest, segment, ever. absolute classic :lol:

Funniest thing I have seen in years, I had tears rolling down my cheeks.

Am I the only one who gets annoyed whenever I hear Apple, Ipod, Ipad, Iphone, etc. mentioned?
And the clowns like this fool who camp outside stores to buy one?

Geez, even hyundai have named most of their cars i20, i30, i40, iLoad...

it's just a piece of electronic equipment that will be outdated in 3 months time.
i-dontcare.

[Krusty the Clown] What is it with the kids and their gadgets? ipod, iphone, I give up! [/Krusty the Clown]

How do you slap sense into a dumb as f##k workmate?
I swear, I could be working with Derek Zoolander.

Latest posts

Back