No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W00T!!!
eTax tells me I'll be getting $2500 back this year. That more than pays off double what my brewery just cost plus leaves enough over for a grainmill. Good luck arguing against that now, SWMBO!

Last edited by a moderator:

I have a Pug, and she sounds nothing like this, but it's still funny.

Sweet as she is, she's cost us more in vet bills in the last year than I've spent in 3 years setting up and brewing AG.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just had a keg blow like no other keg has blown, f**kin' thing spat beer half way up my head and all over the top of the kegerator. Should have seen it comming though, poured mostly head the last 2 beers

8c4e4336-5c6b-453b-ada6-64108c813baa.gif

Can. Not. Stop. Laughing.

I have a Pug, and she sounds nothing like this, but it's still funny.

Sweet as she is, she's cost us more in vet bills in the last year than I've spent in 3 years setting up and brewing AG.

Pugs have a funny bark... rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rough rrrrrrrrrrrrrr rough

what has being wrong with her?

Do you ever think camels look down at there toes and think they have pussy feet?

LOL!

So, a SQL query walks into a bar... it sees two tables, so it walks up to them and says "may I JOIN you ?"

W00T!!!
eTax tells me I'll be getting $2500 back this year. That more than pays off double what my brewery just cost plus leaves enough over for a grainmill. Good luck arguing against that now, SWMBO!

Score!

Must do my tax soon.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Went to Slowbeer last weekend and noticed that one of Rogue's XS range that I haven't quite had the minerals to fork out for is now available in smaller bottles. Awesome, I get to try the XS RIS without having to shell out 38 clams for the big swingtop ceramic jobbie (excellent homebrew bottles though they may be). Thinking of drinking it tonight and lo and behold - it really is a smaller bottle. 7oz. That's 207ml!!! How I didn't notice that in the shop I'll never know. SHENANIGANS!

I was just trying to cook a 6 egg omlet for dinner when on the tv came an ad for a dildo! :blink:

What is happening to late night tv!?

Its funny as! theyre describing how they use it ... Sorry, I lam laughing my ass off!

But wait, theres more! Now they have anal beads if you order now! Oh, now thats some funny shit right there! LMFAO

dildo.jpg

Latest posts

Back