No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the shit.

I spent a whole week trying to purify my compound 9 times in a row, NINE TIMES, with no luck. Supervisor comes back from holidays, walks into lab, grabs my stuff, starts tossing in lots of really strong chems meanwhile im screaming OMG DUDE ARE YOU NUTS he's like STFU DUDE, adds more random chems, walks out for 10 minutes with my stuff, comes back, analysis: totally pure.

I want to stab. I'm not sure who. :/

To you they were random.......

You have much to learn young padawan.

EDIT - pre morning coffee spelling/grammar

What the shit.

I spent a whole week trying to purify my compound 9 times in a row, NINE TIMES, with no luck. Supervisor comes back from holidays, walks into lab, grabs my stuff, starts tossing in lots of really strong chems meanwhile im screaming OMG DUDE ARE YOU NUTS he's like STFU DUDE, adds more random chems, walks out for 10 minutes with my stuff, comes back, analysis: totally pure.

I want to stab. I'm not sure who. :/
some back to basics is what you need. here, i'll help. concentrate on knocking up some 15mg or 20mg zolpidem tartrate tabs. make lots cause you need the practice. then send them down to me. ;) :D

they cost me far too much. <_<

some back to basics is what you need. here, i'll help. concentrate on knocking up some 15mg or 20mg zolpidem tartrate tabs. make lots cause you need the practice. then send them down to me. ;) :D

they cost me far too much. <_<

Heh. I tried what he did before he did, didn't work. Also funnily enough I can't handle registered pharmaceuticals without a schedule license, even if they are for synthetic/research work.. :(

Heh. I tried what he did before he did, didn't work. Also funnily enough I can't handle registered pharmaceuticals without a schedule license, even if they are for synthetic/research work.. :(
DAMN! how about an unregistered version! you can post them down hidden inside a bottle of funky homebrew. the sniffer dogs will never know!

unregistered version of a pharmaceutical.. what, like shareware? "If you like this antidepressant, please vomit it back up within 30 days and pass on to a friend!"

unregistered version of a pharmaceutical.. what, like shareware? "If you like this antidepressant, please vomit it back up within 30 days and pass on to a friend!"
hmmm vomit flavoured nonbenzodiazepine hypnotics :icon_vomit:
you know i was kidding right?

actually i wonder if you were caught sharing drugs around, could use try the excuse that its sharedrugs, like shareware only with drugs?! :blink: "Please your honour, im just like linux" :lol:

Moving right along, ex /. comes some versatile "yeast" which grows clothing. No idea if they're the same ones we favour, their site is too funky for me to work out/ has more flash that I can tolerate. Seems fermenter trub might be good for cultivating a pair of reg grundies...

Ahhhh, T-minus 31hours till I go under the knife in the name of vanity.......Finally getting my scarification to match my tattoo, must be time to start working on the next design, full leg pieces of hop vines, one side scarred, the other tattooed........

Ahhhh, T-minus 31hours till I go under the knife in the name of vanity.......Finally getting my scarification to match my tattoo

And here i was thinking you where going in to get a face lift! :rolleyes:

That time is it?

hammertime.jpg

That would make the link useless and your Wife useful for sending said useless links. :blink:

Oh yeah. She sent it from work to me on my arse on the couch. I suppose that is useful.

Pretty useless how that makes her late home to cook my tea but.

Latest posts

Back