No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
David Tennant wrecked it for me...

Christopher all the way

run Rose Tyler run for your life
really? i got quite used to him.

Billy Piper really took the role of companion seriously didnt she. companion in Dr Who then a companion in Diary of a call girl.

The Dr Who companion part or the call girl part?

the Dr's companion... part!

though that would be okay

BillieUndiesL_468x282.jpg

There's way to many clothes in that picture

I know that the default "ferment ales at 18 deg C" advice gets many an experienced brewer all riled up but did some dude who has been a member here for over a year really just ask what was the idea behind a recommendation to ferment a kit with 1kg of table sugar at this temp?

Boggling - (verb) what my mind is doing now.

I know that the default "ferment ales at 18 deg C" advice gets many an experienced brewer all riled up but did some dude who has been a member here for over a year really just ask what was the idea behind a recommendation to ferment a kit with 1kg of table sugar at this temp?

Boggling - (verb) what my mind is doing now.
Hmmmm I know.

Unless its like this! :icon_chickcheers:

Funy stuff.

Try this one. Completly unrelated and safe for
work. It's about the upcoming fed election. It's funny shit

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait for winter to be over.

SWMBO is sitting on the couch, under a blanket with the heater running flat out and the two doors to this room sealed up and complaining it is too cold.

I'm sitting here wearing a tshirt, sweating my guts out, with the worst case of swamp-balls in medical history.

Come on, Spring. Do your thing.

For fucks sake, why are the Bombers playing like a bunch of Betty Whites. I stoped playing House Of The Dead Overkill to watch this, you better fuckin' win you useless fucks

For fucks sake, why are the Bombers playing like a bunch of Betty Whites. I stoped playing House Of The Dead Overkill to watch this, you better fuckin' win you useless fucks

c'mon mate neagale just snagged his second, 18 points the difference another quick one and we are back in.

and if your listening/watching live dont tell me the score.

Nah. Overkill sounds like a better bet to me. Game is rad. You got a hand cannon?

I'm just watching it on channel 7, more than a goal difference from what I'm seeing

Nah. Overkill sounds like a better bet to me. Game is rad. You got a hand cannon?

Yep, instructed SWMBO to buy one today whilst out shopping. Not a good one but really from the few I've used there's no real difference between types, they all have triggers and shoot. I just love the cut scenes in it "I'm gonna rip your mother fuckin' balls off"

I honestly thought I would never say this but does this board even have moderators anymore?

Back