No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
16q5np.jpg

Nice tramp dress in the front! :blink:

Reminds me of a cabaret!

He looks older than 8 I think, and isn't he holding flowers?

Is it inappropiate for a 8 year old to read the Twilight Series?

I think the real question is whether it is appropriate for ANYONE to read the twilight series. Reading then will just encourage more bad vampire fiction to be written and for the good of humanity we can't let that happen.

I think the real question is whether it is appropriate for ANYONE to read the twilight series. Reading then will just encourage more bad vampire fiction to be written and for the good of humanity we can't let that happen.

Lol! I was kind of expecting that... Tofu and Vampires lol!

Unless its like this! :icon_chickcheers:

Last edited by a moderator:

Actually... twilight made it into our fighting display at winterfest this year... Our theme was movies that would be better with swords in them.

I'm the one in the white coat in the quarterstaff bout.

Katie, I see no problem with it, the Twilight series, from what I have gathered, is basically just a love story that happens to involve vampires and werewolves. In reality it's no worse than her reading the full Harry Potter series.

The Sookie Stackhouse books I would be holding off for a few more years though :p

As for that picture, I'm not sure if I should feel dirty or not for looking at it. How old are those two???

Is it inappropiate for a 8 year old to read the Twilight Series?
really? yur asking a bunch of gubby old homebrewers? im not sure we are the gospel of truth you should be asking darl. after akll, we thinking spending all our cash on shiney stainless brewing bling!

almost nsfw

but wasnt there a movie, lesbian vampires or something? wasnt it just hot vampire chicks making out with horror gore etc. same thing really.

almost nsfw

but wasnt there a movie, lesbian vampires or something? wasnt it just hot vampire chicks making out with horror gore etc. same thing really.

Oops i probabaly should have put that in there. Its on youtube so it musnt be that 'bad' right? Unless you have a feminist sitting behind you? after all, its no different than watching a netball or hockey replay with what they are revealing!

Yes, lesb vamps. Still havnt watched it but i cant see myself enjoying much of the 'dialogue' like most of those 'kind' of movies.

Actually... twilight made it into our fighting display at winterfest this year... Our theme was movies that would be better with swords in them.

I'm the one in the white coat in the quarterstaff bout.

Was that a dude or a chick in the yellow dress?... scary either way :blink:

Vampyros Lesbos...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampyros_Lesbos

Actually there were a bunch of them released in the 70s.

Don't ask me how I know this.

Cheers
Dave

I assumed Twilight, like Harry Potter, was for kids - books and the movies.

Or adults who struggle to get beyond the primary school reading list?

Was that a dude or a chick in the yellow dress?... scary either way :blink:

Lonnie is indeed a chick. And yes she is scary with a rapier in her hand.

Back