No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
seriosly i just read half of one page and was like im too pissed for this to be happening off foor a belgianm strong to really hit the straps. post again witrh results soon :party:

4* can you tell me how you can rock up 29 soon to be 30 posts in a day, maybe you should see one of those people for some help.

Just sayin

Some people are happy drunks. Others are angry drunks.

It seems Kleiny is a painful-truth drunk.

4* can you tell me how you can rock up 29 soon to be 30 posts in a day, maybe you should see one of those people for some help.
Just sayin

Slow work day.

Just Sayin! ;)

Ive spent ALOT of today uninstalling and reinstalling troublesome apps in a windows environment. You can imagine there is lots of waiting inbetween. Worst of all, it still doesnt work!

Look, if Kleiny is going to go to the effort of reading those 7 pages, can someone start a shit fight in said thread, at least make it woth his while

Sorry, I already put the prime candidate for that one on ignore.

And, stupidly, I clicked view on his post in that free bottles thread. What a fuckhead, calling that TOP AUSSIE BLOKE a pisshead for his kindness. I nearly clicked report on that one. Frigging stooge.

Sorry, I already put the prime candidate for that one on ignore.

And, stupidly, I clicked view on his post in that free bottles thread. What a fuckhead, calling that TOP AUSSIE BLOKE a pisshead for his kindness. I nearly clicked report on that one. Frigging stooge.
I need a visual to explain your post.

Nah. He doesn't flat out call him a pisshead. He does blatantly infer that the guy drinks a lot and is single handedly keeping the economy afloat.

Dunno. Maybe I'm a princess.

C'mon the Chinese hop thread was heaps better, you simply cannot compare the two

By the sound of things, you may be able to read about it all over again in the next couple months. Although, it may depend on whether software pirates are allowed to post on the forum.

Doubt the next Chinese hop thread (if there ever is one) will be half as much fun as the last, hope I'm wrong though, it was a quiet time at work and I needed something to read and give me a laugh. Will be about the same time this year

Well, first he "congratulates" him on drinking so much beer (2 tallies a day with one dry day a week) then makes some supposed joke about how all this beer he's buying is keeping the economy afloat. All to a bloke who doesn't even brew, he just came here to give (not even sell!) us bottles.

It is a bloody affront to one of the few random acts of kindness we'll ever witness. Sure, there are plenty of blokes here whose generosity is legendary but that's pretty much kept in the brewerhood. This bloke has come here only to give us bottles because they are good'uns. He was already recycling them so there was no waste, per say, but he wants someone who'll appreciate them to have them. He's a champ and shouldn't have some cock calling him an alco.

Ah, bum. Great post, but I'm looking forward to the day when you start to really speak your mind! :wub: :lol: ^_^

Ahhhh, finally shook this evil cold thing I've had for the last 4 days. Progressively losing my voice, coughing up crap and a head full of snot. All gone!!

The solution, 3/4 of a bottle of Appleton Estate rum last night. Even with a hangover this is the best I've felt all week.

Dahl Tadka for lunch today, with rice & extra chillie :icon_drool2:

pacman yeast is a monster. probably only half a smackpak worth (or less actually) into 23L of 1065 wort and with no issues its fired up and built a massive kraussen in about 28hrs. i dont think it was stressed at all... great little yeast.

16q5np.jpg

Back