No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool warra.

I enjoy constrcting models awell. Althougth i usally make airplanes.

Looking forward to seeing the result.

Such a great hobby. I just don't have enough time at this moment in life.

Cool warra.

I enjoy constrcting models awell. Althougth i usally make airplanes.

Looking forward to seeing the result.

Such a great hobby. I just don't have enough time at this moment in life.
Awesome Warra. I loved making models when I was a kid. Then my mate came over and said "now, if we get this soldering iron..."
My cars then turned into Post Apocalyptic war machines. Bad ones.

Yeah, I think I should send that Humanist of Utah link to some of my in-laws. :ph34r:

Speaks volumes, doesn't it.

pic16549.jpg

Looks like you two have gone 'shopping today.

Looks like you two have gone 'shopping today.
It's the only colour that was available at the price. otherwise I would have gone with canary yellow. That would have ment putting it off to the next payday

been drinking since early today only day off this wwek now im about ready to post some shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. we will see what happens

been drinking since early today only day off this wwek now im about ready to post some shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. we will see what happens

jump onto the 'my beer always tastes like homebrew' thread! You are sure to have some fun there!

Acetaldehyde and kit twang FTW! :lol:

i aint reding 7 pagers tell me where to start i did see the cat beer sierra nevada post rofl

There's no skipping to the "good bit" on that thread. It is wall to wall shit-talk (of varying intents) from pretty much the very beginning.

i aint reding 7 pagers tell me where to start i did see the cat beer sierra nevada post rofl

If i had to read 50 odd pages of the Chinese hop thread to catchup, you can read 7. :lol:

Someone printed this out and stuck it up at work.

world_cup_graph_2mmm_vote_070710_pm.jpg

Honestly WTF? Metallica Vs Paul Kelly? Who thinks of this shit? The genres don't even match!!
I looked at the whole list, thinking this is the reason MMM hasn't been tuned into my dial since high school. (with Uncle Doug)

C'mon the Chinese hop thread was heaps better, you simply cannot compare the two

In what Universe would Aerosmith ever beat Jimi Hendrix in a World Cup of Rock?

C'mon the Chinese hop thread was heaps better, you simply cannot compare the two

Shit yeah.

Someone printed this out and stuck it up at work.

View attachment 39250

Honestly WTF? Metallica Vs Paul Kelly? Who thinks of this shit? The genres don't even match!!
I looked at the whole list, thinking this is the reason MMM hasn't been tuned into my dial since high school. (with Uncle Doug)

The Clash don't get a mention, chart is null and void.

oooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 7 pages im going to have to pay some body to read those tto me in my lazy way

oooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 7 pages im going to have to pay some body to read those tto me in my lazy way

looking at the spelling, i'd say one too many tactial nuclear penguins? :lol:

Back