No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a stinkn fkn headache and nothing will take the edge off. So I'll trying to empty a keg of cider to kill the pain and free up the keg.... And of course the keg won't blow. Damn kegs never blowing when u want them to.

Faark this headache. Going for 24hrs straight now. More panadine fort ibuprofon and booze. I'll kill it somehow. I gotta judge at westgate brewers tomorrow. Mmmm porters. I hope u bastards gave submitted some good entries!

I've found the best cure for a headache is to drive a variable speed drill (set on hammer) into your foot

I've found the best cure for a headache is to drive a variable speed drill (set on hammer) into your foot
Yeah ok. I'm aware of creating more acute pain to overide other pain. Been there done that. Unfortunatlhly this is getting back miagrrine status and it won't work.

When u fist saw post and drill I immediately thought u you were going suggest brewing as a solution... I thought of thought but decided I screw it up.

Who the **** is commentating this Germany v. Argentina match? Dude is annoying.

Where's Les? Why must we always endure these UK commentators? As if no one here understands the game.

Stop using the word "Argentine" incorrectly, douche-hole.

F*CK IT!!!

Damn keg fridge appears to have died in the last 24 hours. It isn't turning on, the freezer compartment appears to be slowly defrosting and the contents (only had one keg and a couple of 6pks of commercial) in the fridge are losing their cool quickly....

Now I need to find another fridge/freezer, then work out a way to get it here (had the brother in law and his ute last time, he went off to join the Army), then for the fun part, drag the heavy as all hell fridge down 32 stairs to the door, and drag a new one up......

F*CK IT!!!

Damn keg fridge appears to have died in the last 24 hours. It isn't turning on, the freezer compartment appears to be slowly defrosting and the contents (only had one keg and a couple of 6pks of commercial) in the fridge are losing their cool quickly....

Now I need to find another fridge/freezer, then work out a way to get it here (had the brother in law and his ute last time, he went off to join the Army), then for the fun part, drag the heavy as all hell fridge down 32 stairs to the door, and drag a new one up......
Throw a few bags of ice in it (in a bucket) for the moment..... gave me a few days to work shit out when my chest freezer died recently.

Ha, it's a magic fridge. It has self healed.....No idea why, or how, but it suddenly rumbled back into life within 5 minutes of me making that post.....

Might be time to think about a replacement now before it does die though...

It's hard to still be proud to say i'm an Eagles supporter. 'til the bitter end I suppose *shakes fist*

I work in an inner city inbound cust. service centre (coming up 6 years in August) and in common with such centres many of my colleagues, including the vast majority of the guys, are gay. I really like working with them because with the dykes you can just be yourself and forget that they are sitting there on twots, no feeling that you have to 'court' them, and I have some good women buddies now. With the guys you dont have to put on this veneer of talking about sport, cars and macho shit, I have great conversations about cooking and home brewing etc, and most of them have adopted me as an uncle figure (being an old fart). Totally recommend it. :icon_cheers:

Please don't tell QuantumBrewer.

Back