No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's a moderator?

Edit: well it's a free for all ATM

I've had enough of this shit tonight, going to go play HOTD and kill some mother ******* clown zombies

Hey Bum,

What are you gonna do with post 4000? Something special? :lol:

I was planning on bucking tradition and posting something on topic. Hopefully even remotely helpful.

Failing that I'll just call someone a fucktard.

[EDIT: I wasn't actually planning anything. Didn't even notice until you pointed it out. Now I'm too scared to post because some will notice and point out that the post is lacking a certain gravitas. All future comments will be edits so they don't count.]

**** you, extra time. You're making me late for work.

I've had enough of this shit tonight, going to go play HOTD and kill some mother ******* clown zombies
Sweet. I wasted a coupla hours precious sleep playing Fallout 3 last night, bagging me some Molerats and Raiders.

2 girlies in 1974, both called Anne.

One's my sister, the other is now mrs warra.

Mrs warra is in the green T.
She's still the same weight today as she was then. I'm not.

AnneAnneoutsidelionpark1974.jpg

Sweet. I wasted a coupla hours precious sleep playing Fallout 3 last night, bagging me some Molerats and Raiders.

If you're only up to Molerats and Raiders then I'd suggest those hours lost are but the first of many. That game is amazing. I just finished the US version (the Australian has some stuff cut out, mostly drugs used as power ups, I think) a while back but can't get the DLC. Gutted. Looking for a local Game of the Year edition with all of that stuff on there at the moment.

What the shit.

I spent a whole week trying to purify my compound 9 times in a row, NINE TIMES, with no luck. Supervisor comes back from holidays, walks into lab, grabs my stuff, starts tossing in lots of really strong chems meanwhile im screaming OMG DUDE ARE YOU NUTS he's like STFU DUDE, adds more random chems, walks out for 10 minutes with my stuff, comes back, analysis: totally pure.

I want to stab. I'm not sure who. :/

What the shit.

I spent a whole week trying to purify my compound 9 times in a row, NINE TIMES, with no luck. Supervisor comes back from holidays, walks into lab, grabs my stuff, starts tossing in lots of really strong chems meanwhile im screaming OMG DUDE ARE YOU NUTS he's like STFU DUDE, adds more random chems, walks out for 10 minutes with my stuff, comes back, analysis: totally pure.

I want to stab. I'm not sure who. :/

As I started reading the second sentence initially thought your post was related to Bum's on Fallout 3 (I have no idea if there even are compounds in the game or not, but then again the gaming part of my life in reality finished some time ago) and I was thinking your supervisor had busted you...
Then I finished the rest of the sentences...

As I started reading the second sentence initially thought your post was related to Bum's on Fallout 3 (I have no idea if there even are compounds in the game or not, but then again the gaming part of my life in reality finished some time ago) and I was thinking your supervisor had busted you...
Then I finished the rest of the sentences...
Haha, same here. I was thinking, what level are you up to? Then I realised it was life. haha

Ah, time wasted on the ps3. It's fun.... then I decided at 11:30pm I'd finally better get that yeast starter on the stirplate.

Back