No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah. She sent it from work to me on my arse on the couch. I suppose that is useful.

Pretty useless how that makes her late home to cook my tea but.
nibble, reeling, reeling......

Oh yeah. She sent it from work to me on my arse on the couch. I suppose that is useful.

Pretty useless how that makes her late home to cook my tea but.

what is tea but??? can you post it on whats on the table thread?

A butcher in Perth is starting to sell horse meat... would you eat horse meat?

I'd give it a go. The french have been eating for it a long time.

I'd give it a go. The french have been eating for it a long time.

I work with a Polish lady and she is over the moon. Im not fussy but not sure if I could do it! Possibly eat it if somebody else cooked it!

Having shot and butchered a lame horse for dog food (Have to love growing up on a farm) my only issue may be disconnecting that experience and therefore not associating the smell with dog food.

Shit, just went to have a shower and no hot water, go to turn the gas stove on for dinner and no gas :angry: , I Must have a leak, two 45kg cylinders gone in a month!!! And stupid Origin don't deliver after hours in my area, please call tomorrow after 8:00am, someones going to cop a mouth full tomorrow.

Shit, just went to have a shower and no hot water, go to turn the gas stove on for dinner and no gas :angry: , I Must have a leak, two 45kg cylinders gone in a month!!! And stupid Origin don't deliver after hours in my area, please call tomorrow after 8:00am, someones going to cop a mouth full tomorrow.

Not that I have either but, there are some good rebates on solar hot water ATM as well as solar power.
It still is a fair whack of an outlay but something to consider. Unless you are renting.

True Ivan, although I was under the impression that the rebates only applied to householders using electric hot water systems and gas users were exempt. I might have to investigate further.

Cheers
Andrew

You need one of these filled with water and a strong mix of dishwashing liquid, like around 30% and give all your joints a squirt.
140005d1261512117-windshield-washer-help-fam_spray_bottle_16oz-5356.jpg

Bubbles = leak.

This is far superior to the method I was given as an apprentice plumber by an old tradesman of using a cigarette lighter.
In hindsight, I find it remarkable that he was actualy old..

Ah, just as Boobie was being exposed as a fake account. Interesting...

Just read the whole thread this morning after leaving it after the first page a few days ago.

How does one come back from that?? How does she\he, (shehe) ask for advice or offer useful info after starting and continuing a thread that is essentially a big FU to everyone??...

To BD you've just gone down a notch... that puts you at notch number -1.

Enjoyed the thread though... good for a laugh

i missed it. did we find out whose fake account?

edit: dont worry. I get the jist it was the now defunct craftbrewer radio craftbrewer.

to paraphrase Shakespeare "a knob by another name is still a knob"

i missed it. did we find out whose fake account?

you have as much chance of finding that out from the mods as them replying to or even acknowleding the "How would you change AHB" thread.

No one will ever know the truth!

thetruthisoutthere.jpg

So bum, doing ahything this saturday? we could use you at the case swap!

edit: dont worry. I get the jist it was the now defunct craftbrewer radio craftbrewer.

That suggestion was made but there is no way it is him. You can't pretend to be able to understand English and have the skill to express it effectively all of a sudden. But it was someone referencing the big homebrewer/craftbrewer thing. I know that thread is still there but it has to be someone who was current at the time. At least someone who was lurking and only made this account to stir the pot.

Fourstar, I'll be visiting my mate's 4 day old son on saturday. Even if I had been a starter I would have had to pull the pin. Like I've said previously, though, once I'm brewing beer I'm not ashamed of (which the Xmas in July beerlotto report will confirm is not now) I'll throw my hat into the ring for sure. There is no hope in hell my first swap will be as a non-swapper. Doesn't seem right to me. Looking forward to reading the wash up of the day and beer reviews though. Hope everyone has a ball.

Latest posts

Back