No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just learnt something important.

Backup everything you modify in linux regardless of how safe you think you are.

Also dont modify fstab in vi in a rush then accidently kit a key which brings up reg ex and dont know how you did it. Then proceed to freak out and delete a few lines then to put the icing on the cake accidently close it with :x instead of :q!

bye bye mounts! rebuild box :(

I have no clue what you just said.

Also dont modify fstab in vi in a rush then accidently kit a key which brings up reg ex and dont know how you did it. Then proceed to freak out and delete a few lines then to put the icing on the cake accidently close it with :x instead of :q!

Have you rebooted yet?

If not, you should be able to sort it out with a little help

[Roy voice] Have to tried turning it off and on? [/Roy voice]

Time to look at SC trades instead fella.

cat /etc/mtab - Should give you your current mounts

How'dya like that geek speek, ya darn luddites :D

The Luddites had a valid point and history has lambasted them without good reason.

Oh yes. I went there.

Why, on House Of The Dead Overkill, are the boss's so piss easy to kill, but I get hammered during the normal part of the stage, seems backwards to me

cabbage salad for lunch :angry:

Cabbage soup is worse, much worse.
My mum used to make cabbage salad, shredded cabbage, chopped coriander, Crispy noodles, drizzle of olive oil, big squeeze of lemon juice, salt and fresh ground pepper, toss well. Yum.

Andrew

Cabbage soup is worse, much worse.
My mum used to make cabbage salad, shredded cabbage, chopped coriander, Crispy noodles, drizzle of olive oil, big squeeze of lemon juice, salt and fresh ground pepper, toss well. Yum.

Andrew

that is what I kind of had, shredded cabbage, spring onion, capsicum, crispy noodle (not many) sunflower seeds.... plus a dressing of olive oi, soy, seasame oil. It is nice but eating with my Indian, Italian and Vietnamese work mates all with wife cooked meals just didnt cut it. But Ive being doing it all week which means I can drink beer tommorow night when I go see Diesel!

New work pc issues. Spent the past few hours getting it set up, old programs sent across yada yada...
and I just cannot get this screen right. I never get headaches, but F##k my head hurts right now.

Now all I can think of is what's in the fridge at home...

Latest posts

Back