No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just downloaded 50 DS games.

Apparently my sister is getting pirated software for her birthday.

Just got back from a visit to HK where my GF bought a micro SD adapter for the DS preloaded with 40 games. only cost about AU$40, and now its possible to happily pirate whetever we want. Seems to work perfectly so far....

I've never failed to finish one! Yes, I'm a glutton. If you're with me and you don't finish it, you have to make a trip to the Ladies.

I know this is not the place.

But sometimes MEN really piss me off!

And sleeping on the couch isn't a punishment, it's like a camping holiday with the TV........

Got be good at something I guess!

Im going to go vaccum before I say something I regret!

Katies having a dumby spit... Must be coming down of that high from last night!

Just got back from a visit to HK where my GF bought a micro SD adapter for the DS preloaded with 40 games. only cost about AU$40, and now its possible to happily pirate whetever we want. Seems to work perfectly so far....

Yeah, the missus and I both have that set up. The sister is getting a DS Lite for her birthday so I thought I'd get her a flash card and fill up a microSD card with games. You know, back ups of games I'm also buying her.

Phew! That was close.

Typical fragile f.....

No Adam... Show some restraint!

Yeah, the missus and I both have that set up. The sister is getting a DS Lite for her birthday so I thought I'd get her a flash card and fill up a microSD card with games. You know, back ups of games I'm also buying her.

Phew! That was close.

Bum were do I get the flash cards for those? my daughter has one and the games are expensive.

Good service here: www.ozmodchips.com

Pays to do some research. Can get better prices around the place but the guy above is very good with returns, etc.

Remember you need the card to go into the DS then a microSD to go into that and then you have to put software onto that card that will let you play the copied games (as well as the games themselves).

Hit up dealextreme, go to the Nintendo DS section, read the user reviews, select and save!

Had a quick look and those prices are very cheap.

BUT...

These devices are on the very knife's edge of legality. They are made by slightly shady companies as cheaply as possible. They DO fail. Ozmodchips have replaced 3 failed flashcards for free for me (including postage). They also have a wiki page explaining the finer points of setting one of these up (in English). You will not get this level of service there. As I say, do your research and then if you're certain you've found the right device then by all means do buy from Dealextreme because some of the prices are ridiculously cheap. Considering getting a spare from there myself.

The devices are legal to sell and own. If I start telling Kate where to get the games...

[EDIT: The opinions expressed on aussiehomebrewer.com are the opinions if its registered users and do not necessarily reflect those of aussiehomebrewer.com.]

Back