No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are your piles flaring up again?

I care deeply about this thread.

The internet is serious business.

A Bulldozer

overview_C334064.jpg

Had a couple of fun filled hours fitting a f$%^ing replacement pool pump to our pool, climbing In and out under the decking.
Celebrated with a vic-brewed Fat Yak, and a longneck of Sheaf Stout back to back.
The Fat Yak hardly touched the sides, but the Sheaf Stout won hands down.

I'm going to put this here so fewer people see it:

I had an Alpha Pale Ale yesterday. Tastes like a k&b brew. The most massively overrated beer I've ever had - I'd I've had Pilsner Urquell.

Dunno what my HB did to me last night but man am I doing some stinky farts this morning.

Dropped my fermenter on Saturday morning while moving it. Fell on it's side from a foot's height.
Only lost about a tallies worth out the airlock hole... all good, I think.
Still tastes good.

Just poured 18L of a Marris Otter mild down the drain.......Shocking taste, funky arse smell, infection assumed....devo.

Shall retry another recipe later this week.

Wheres Jayse71 whoops sorry I mean Renegade?

The door to my wine cellar fell to bits last week.

Rather than spend $100 plus on a new one, I've just spent a couple of hours regluing and reconstructing the old one. Will rehang it on Wednesday. Can't do it now, as it's beer and forum time, and tomorrow is golf day.

By the way, the door to my beer cellar is in perfect working order.

I only just found out Where the Wild Things Are is coming out on Oct 16 (finally!).

Spike Jonez, Dave Eggers - are you ******* kidding me? My dick is all hard and shit.

My first bottle of Duvel is a gusher. :(

Random rant:

This board's obsession with (what it perceives to be) staying on topic give me the screaming shits. Some of you cocks act like if a comment doesn't relate directly to the OP then it is OT. THIS IS NOT HOW CONVERSATION WORKS!

Thank you for your time.

Random rant:

This board's obsession with (what it perceives to be) staying on topic give me the screaming shits. Some of you cocks act like if a comment doesn't relate directly to the OP then it is OT. THIS IS NOT HOW CONVERSATION WORKS!

Thank you for your time.

did I inadveratntly prompt that? :lol:

Nah. I don't read your posts. Terrible provocative dross. I have no time for such drivel.

(Glad you're posting again, btw)

Back