Nfl Tipping Competition

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fatgodzilla

Beer Soaked Philosopher
Reaction score
What with so many Aussies enjoying the USA's beer culture and being a sports loving mob, how many of you would like to be in a NFL (American Football) tipping comp. I know I have enjoyed the game since working with Americans in Alice Springs many years ago. and I know quite a few of you like the game. So if interested, just show say so here. Any of our American forum members want to have a go join in by all means for a bit of cross Pacific fun and beer bonding.

I'd be in it. Oztips run NFL tipping?

For the moment YES (unless we find another / better comp). Anyone new to Oztips, go to that site, register and join the OzTips NFL Fans (Comp# 234720) .. this is not a link.

If we get enough we will hive off our own comp. Remember, starts 10 September. Go Steelers !

I'm in...

DJBrewers (as in Milwaukee Brewers Baseball)

I made myself a pact to watch more NFL this year and this could be a reason to force me to watch some more.

Hopfully the Giants can make something of their season unlike the last that fell apart. Especially with a pretty new stadium! :icon_cheers:

Hopfully the Giants can make something of their season unlike the last that fell apart. Especially with a pretty new stadium! :icon_cheers:

Sorry mate, but they won't make it out of the conference (if the Vikes can get ever their wide recievers sorted). In all seriousness, the Giants should be better this year.

Sorry mate, but they won't make it out of the conference (if the Vikes can get ever their wide recievers sorted). In all seriousness, the Giants should be better this year.

Sigh, i cried when tiki barber retired. :( they havnt been the same since then.

Except beating the patriots the follwing year! :beerbang:

Latest posts

Back