New Record Just Set For Most Users On At Any One Time

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SJW

As you must brew, so you must drink
Reaction score
141 users, go team!

Haha thats so wierd I was only just talking to a friend about the most users online stat and now it's been beaten!

Server didn't even feel it so that's good news.

Looks like no one enjoying being back at work!

It's at work where I get to do most of my HB 'research'!

Bonus working in IT eh.......

Looks more like 91 to me...?

Haha thats so wierd I was only just talking to a friend about the most users online stat and now it's been beaten!

:icon_offtopic: and tactless I'm sure Dane, but do you put down the occassional brew or do you just pinch Doc's? :p
Congrats on a great website that seems to be the centre of my existance these days. :lol:

Pete. :beer:

+1 i've always wonderd to dane. let the massive know about your brewing exploits pls.

the man behimd the web, behind the avatar, behind the brewer.

Why work when you could brew!

I just noticed 142. Another record.... For shame, we should all be at the Pub on a Friday!

I just noticed 142. Another record.... For shame, we should all be at the Pub on a Friday!
The stats at the bottom of the page still says:
Most users ever online was 137 on Sep 24 2007, 11:23 AM

You are confusing the "Most number of MEMBERS" online at one time and the 'Most number of USERS" online at one time.
The stat is for the most number of MEMBERS.

eg.
116 Users Total - 82 Members & 33 Guests:
is only 82

Beers,
Doc

What? I was at the pub! Gouden Carolous Tripel was really good too. I found it to be well balanced, but with a reasonable hop presence. Another 45 min before I break out the homebrew...

What? I was at the pub! Gouden Carolous Tripel was really good too. I found it to be well balanced, but with a reasonable hop presence. Another 45 min before I break out the homebrew...

hmm homebrew, I just got my first fridge tap today going to go home, install that and then get onto the beers myself.. the pluto gun was being a pain in the bum..

this forum is pain on fridays because it reminds me that there is beer to be drank.. :)

I was at the pub too. The Lord Nelson. Two pints of Nelsons Blood. Delicious :p

Doc

hmm homebrew, I just got my first fridge tap today going to go home, install that and then get onto the beers myself.. the pluto gun was being a pain in the bum.. :)

Sounds like you need to look at some alternative installation methods. :lol:

Sorry all, I guess I was thinking of being at the pub, and misread the stats at the top of the page!

Its getting close to that time now though..... (beer beer beer beer beer...)

tap installed..... but I over carbbed my beer lastnight... damn being a newbie.... looks like it's store brought beer for me...

Bonus working in IT eh.......

Was going to say...... i bet they were all IT bludgers :p

The record would have been well over 500 by now if the IT snobs didnt block AHB from most workplaces.

It was blocked at my work but they did an IP address change and a few sites became "un" blocked :D

AHB was one........ yay!

cheers

Latest posts

Back