New Perlick Taps!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just returned from nearly 2 weeks holidays to find a much anticipated parcel.

What a mighty wonderful piece of bling. Sensational. I've already thanked myself for buying 4. But not nearly as much as I need to thank Peteoz77 - just a first class job that's put a smile everone who participated in the BB. Until now, I've had to improvise, leap frogging a single beer line and pluto gun from keg to keg; can't wait to install these 4 babies asap...........

I reckon there's gonna be blokes shouting Peteoz77 a beer for quite some time. I sure hope I get the chance some day........

Stubbie

Just returned from nearly 2 weeks holidays to find a much anticipated parcel.

What a mighty wonderful piece of bling. Sensational. I've already thanked myself for buying 4. But not nearly as much as I need to thank Peteoz77 - just a first class job that's put a smile everone who participated in the BB. Until now, I've had to improvise, leap frogging a single beer line and pluto gun from keg to keg; can't wait to install these 4 babies asap...........

I reckon there's gonna be blokes shouting Peteoz77 a beer for quite some time. I sure hope I get the chance some day........

Stubbie
Stubbie...nice to meet you today at the BIAB Demo that Thirsty boy ran at the G&G...
Stubbie also had bought a fridge today to put his 4 new taps into.....he was one happy camper !

Pollux I bought some from a seller on ebay - they arrived in a week.
Had shanks and handels available too. I bought 4 taps and handles and they cost me just over $60 ea inc shipping from memory? I'll double check on monday the final price and get you the sellers details if you want

Had shanks and handels available too. I bought 4 taps and handles and they cost me just over $60 ea inc shipping from memory? I'll double check on monday the final price and get you the sellers details if you want

Thats where I got mine too[ ebay seller], theres a link at post 16 of this thread.
I'm not sure it even took a week, he don't stuff around.

Stubbie...nice to meet you today at the BIAB Demo that Thirsty boy ran at the G&G...
Likewise. Always good to put a face to a name. As for the demo, I'm now far less suspicious of BIAB, but I think I'll stick with my 3V system - I'm in too deep..........

Stubbie also had bought a fridge today to put his 4 new taps into.....he was one happy camper !
Sure am! The 350L all-fridge, at $100 and in great nick, is identical to my fermenting fridge, so I know exactly what I'm in for. All I need now is a 4-way gas manifold, some JG 'hosetails' and a suitably wide drip tray. Oh, and a few spare hours in the workshop to bring it to life. Beaudy!!

Stubbie

4 X $60 = $240
4X $39 (+8 for freight) =$164

Bulk Buy Wins! (just a lot of waiting! LOL)

Best Bet is to forget ebay and buy them direct from Rapids Wholesale (http://rapidswholesale.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=8P490&Category_Code=FaucetsStainless) For $29 USD + Freight. Cheaper by 25+ Qty.

I bought mine from eBay from The-Beer-Tap-Store.

Total cost for three taps delivered to Australia was AU$119.80.

Four taps with handles would've been AU$163.

Do the maths.

The listing for the Perlick taps is here.

Note the text in red on the listing: Buy it now price of $29.95 each on 2 or more faucets.

WOW! Fantastic Pricing. And now that the dollar is nearly 10 Higher than it was when I ordered, it's a really good deal! Even has shanks at a really reasonable price.

GO FOR IT!

Pretty big savings for keeping them below $1000 as well, so no 15% duties to pay.

Got my 4 taps on friday arvo. Love them just need to adapt the freezer to fit them.

Thanks for organising such a great BB.

No way could of afforded other than the bulk buy.

$276AUD for 6 taps and handles and shipping $46 so I'm $5 per tap or $30 O/A worse off with no waiting. http://stores.shop.ebay.com.au/The-Beer-Ta...e__W0QQ_armrsZ1 is where i bought mine. Asked him a question about how much for 6 taps and handles with shipping to AU he gave me a price (USD) and asked me for my email address for paypal and promptly sent me a paypal invoice - 1 week later I had taps in my hand.

Dont get me wrong the bulk buy was a fantastic idea and bought a lot of people taps at a great price - but I think at times people get caught up in the whole "bulk buy" thing and dont really investigate how much it will cost them to order direct themselves with no administration hassles for any one.

Peteoz, can you confirm if you have sent out my missing tap & handle?
Its now going on 2 weeks & I'm starting to think its not coming.

Peteoz, can you confirm if you have sent out my missing tap & handle?
Its now going on 2 weeks & I'm starting to think its not coming.

Yes, I definitely sent it early last week. It's going to suck if it gets lost... will be the only one out of 130 taps... :(

Hi Pete,

Final shank arrived yesterday, thanks for that! Taps are mounted, freezer is wired, now just need to plumb up all of the lines!!!

Great work, and thanks for everything.

Cheers SJ

Yes, I definitely sent it early last week. It's going to suck if it gets lost... will be the only one out of 130 taps... :(

Ive got a gut feeling its not going to turn up. Did you post it registered or have any means to chase it up?

Hope your not on selling things for a profit that you scored for free there batz? :ph34r:

I paid $12.00 off ebay, if that ok with the police? :lol:

All gone now anyway

Back