New Perlick Taps!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i to am also adding my thanks, top job on a great bulkbuy. i look forward to installing these over the next couple of weeks.

cheers cozmo

Received my order today, stoked! 4 shiny taps, shanks and handles. Thanks again Peteoz!

Thanks got the first lot this arvo. love the bright shiney bits....ONce again great work

Thanks got the first lot this arvo. love the bright shiney bits....ONce again great work

Second lot is finally leaving here today. Enjoy!

Oh yeah, and Supra, your one missing tap is also leaving today.

I think everyoine else is covered, Correct?

Hi Pete,

Great to hear, that includes the shank and handle too right?

Cheers SJ

Love your work. thanks for that. Magic tap. Soooo worth the wait...

After checking outside the front door and in the letterbox about 20 times today, I was just going to bed and swmbo went out to get the junk mail and came back in with my precious package. Beautiful is the only way to describe them, hope I can sleep tonight.

Thanks again James :icon_cheers:

Got my taps yesterday.
Thank you James for the huge effort you put into this bulk buy.
Dazza

Just making sure now. is EVERYONE happy with their order (except Paulbb, who I owe a shank to)?

Order is all good and love your work, just waiting for my two shanks once you swap them over

Cheers

Robbo

Yepp,
All good and installed.
Well done, James, and thanks again.
c1b
IMG_0146sm.jpg

Other than the buell exhaust... none that I have seen.

Just set one up.

Find a product you want, a place to get it, make a thread to see how many are interested and run with it....

Hoping post today or tomorrow.... but well happy anyway. Have one the first of them sitting on my computer at work at the moment.

So annoying about missing this, didn't realise this thread had become a BB until it was too late......

And on the grounds of it doesn't hurt to ask, is there anyone out there now looking at a pile of now unneeded taps and wants to offload at a cheap price????

Latest posts

Back