New Perlick Taps!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought two from one of the LHBS and paid $30 each. I can't imagine getting them any cheaper than that...

OK folks, order is CLOSED!

Only 3 people lost out by not replying.

Order goes through in the morning

Sorry James, been away for past two weeks in Central Australia and Western NSW and pretty much internet free. Was going off your "finalise by Sunday" comment and just got on line to fix you up. If order now closed, ignore the PM I sent you today (Saturday) and I won't send any money. No big deal. Well done for getting off your bum and doing this - you blokes who have paid are getting a great deal. Good one James

FGZ :icon_cheers:

Slack shits in USA have not yet replied, so I guess it will be another 2 days before I can order... dammit

Your order is good FGZ, just send the money.

Cheers!

James

Sorry James, been away for past two weeks in Central Australia and Western NSW and pretty much internet free. Was going off your "finalise by Sunday" comment and just got on line to fix you up. If order now closed, ignore the PM I sent you today (Saturday) and I won't send any money. No big deal. Well done for getting off your bum and doing this - you blokes who have paid are getting a great deal. Good one James

FGZ :icon_cheers:

Slack shits in USA have not yet replied, so I guess it will be another 2 days before I can order... dammit

Your order is good FGZ, just send the money.

Cheers!

James

Money sent and PM 'd my details. Yah !!!!

Money sent and PM 'd my details. Yah !!!!
Eggcellent , as Monty Burns would say :beer: . It's good to see everyone interested has made the cut.
Tomorrow the how many? big sleeps until they arrive countdown starts, I'll estimate 21 to 30, anything sooner would be a bonus.

Peteoz77 should go down in the BB Hall of Fame For this one.

I have a hole in my shipping list...

Who has this address? 33 GRAMMAR STREET STRATHMORE 3041 VIC

PM Me please

OK Guys, Cozmo and Syd will get back to me tonight.

Seems GB_ and Fatgodzilla aren't interested, since they have not replied in 6 days.

I will be ordering in the morning. I have been working with a lady in USA all this time, and we had the deal pretty much engraved in stone, but the Perlick USA rep just got back to me and has shaved $700 off the price, so it looks like I am going direct to Perlick. This will incur the Customs Duty of 5% and GST of 10%. This should be covered,m and it's the best and safest way to get them here. Pelick says two weeks to ship, but I have questioned that and should hear back in the morning.

Wish Me luck!

James
Mate money sent a week ago and numerous pm"s with address etc .Want me to send them (PM) back to you?Refund please!
GB

Mate money sent a week ago and numerous pm"s with address etc .Want me to send them (PM) back to you?Refund please!
GB

Ha GB,
If you have a look on the list there is a 'GB' and 'Gryphon brewing' i think pete was referring to the other one on the list :icon_cheers:

Ha GB,
If you have a look on the list there is a 'GB' and 'Gryphon brewing' i think pete was referring to the other one on the list :icon_cheers:
Well I was the orginal ! Still ,I have not received confirmation from Pete, so Im still worried about my order :(

GB AKA Gryphon Brewing

not sure any one has had a confirmation.

Dont think have in other bulk buys. So taking it s all good.

not sure any one has had a confirmation.

Dont think have in other bulk buys. So taking it s all good.
I mean I have had not response from Pete to my PM if he received my money.I think I will have to assume it got there.
Boy how confusing 2 GB'S and 2 craftbrewers on the same site :lol:
GB

i sent a pm to peteoz77 today to confirm my payment, which has been received, he also said

"I should be finally ordering in the morning... If They finally get back to me... Dammit!"

so a little more patience needed fellas.

Yep it has been a big order, lots of people lots of taps. And Peteoz77 seems to have done a lot of shopping around for a great deal for us all. The time differnce between here and USA doesnt help the job. It must be a big thing to manage a bulk buy like this, a life and work.

The short wait will all be worth it for Bright new stainless taps that cost a hell of a lot less than if we got locally. Taps im guessing we wont want to replace any time in the future, from what ive read on them.

Yep its a bit like little kids at christmas, bright shiney new toys. Well i know thats how im thinking....Like cozmoscraker said patiance...good thing coming...

After all its a logistical nightmare with so many people all over the country and at the end of the day Peteoz77 is doing us all a favour.

2 cents worth

Everyone has paid, and I have received all funds (except 2 locals that are slack) Bizier has contacted me and that's being sorted out.

A few things have happened that will affect no one, but I'm letting you know anyway:

The original price was from Rapids Wholesale. I was trying to purchase from Perlick Direct, but they would not talk to me. That has changed, so I will be saving about $4 each. Not as big deal but it is when there 130 of them!

Shanks are still coming from Rapids, as Perlick doesn't supply them. They are also cheaper than originally quoted, but I'm not certain as to how much, since I am getting beer line hookups as well, JUST in case the threads are different in USA, we can still use them.

The twop weeks we were going to have to wait has gone, as that was Perlick waiting for shanks, so they should be shipped ASAP, as soon as I can get onto them for payment..just one step away.

I'll update again as soon as everything is ordered and happening.

Sorry for the delays!

James

No apologies necessary. This has been a huge effort on your part, not only scoring the awesome deal, but also the organisation. Communication has been great.

I am sooo excited, I cannot wait for these babies to arrive!

Cheers SJ

WOO HOO!

Everything is FINALLY Ordered! I asked them to send as 3 sperate shipments form each supplier (6 total packages) to keep the value below $1000 each. They will begin shipping late next week, so I would plan on 2 weeks maximum before they all arrive. Now.. to see how they go through Customs, and see if I have to pay for the 15% Duty and GST. If not, I should be able to kick some money either back to you, or into AHB.

James

Champion. Good work James.

Thanks again :icon_cheers:

Back