New Perlick Taps!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:( Spewing I missed this.. If anyone finds they have 6 of these left over I would be willing to take them off your hands!!

I just missed this as well.
Go to this USA ebay store and you can buy them yourself.
linky
They have a post charge of US$40 to anywhere in the world up to 20 lbs (9 kg)
as long as it fits in the box. I was just in the states so knew about the shipping box. Do tell them this is how you want it shipped so they don't try to over charge you for shipping.

I just bought:

8 Perlick creamer type taps (575's)
8 3 inch SS shanks
8 SS tail piece
8 plastic handles

Came out to US$65 each with shipping, or just over AU$76 each for tap, handle, shank and tail piece.
Being under $1000 it will attract no taxes upon arrival, so you won't be paying much more than the bulk buy price.

Cheers,
Bud

edit. forgot to include the store link

linky
as long as it fits in the box. I was just in the states so knew about the shipping box. Do tell them this is how you want it shipped so they don't try to over charge you for shipping.

I just bought:

8 3 inch SS shanks
8 SS tail piece
8 plastic handles

Came out to US$65 each with shipping, or just over AU$76 each for tap, handle, shank and tail piece.
Being under $1000 it will attract no taxes upon arrival, so you won't be paying much more than the bulk buy price.

Cheers,
Bud

I did the same but as mentioned before do yourselves a favour & get some of the John Guest fittings like http://www.craftbrewer.com.au/shop/details.asp?PID=853 that will save your knuckles & wont require you needing bigger diameter beer line as the US barb on the tail piece is significantly large.

Cheers

Paul

I did the same but as mentioned before do yourselves a favour & get some of the John Guest fittings like http://www.craftbrewer.com.au/shop/details.asp?PID=853 that will save your knuckles & wont require you needing bigger diameter beer line as the US barb on the tail piece is significantly large.

Cheers

Paul

I did the same, is anyone interested in 2 hosetails to screw onto shanks????? I bought them with the taps but then got JG Fittings... Much easier.... :D

:icon_cheers: CB

I did the same, is anyone interested in 2 hosetails to screw onto shanks????? I bought them with the taps but then got JG Fittings... Much easier.... :D

I know I might not use them....but at 3.45 each I will take a chance.
Thinking I might buy 90 degree ones from CraftBrewer..at 13.50 each...
so a cheap trial I think to buy the 3.45 ones.

Bud

I know I might not use them....but at 3.45 each I will take a chance.
Thinking I might buy 90 degree ones from CraftBrewer..at 13.50 each...
so a cheap trial I think to buy the 3.45 ones.

Bud

So Bud, do you want to take these off my hands???? :)

If Bud doesn't I will.

Cheers
Jason.

You are welcome to them.
I don't know if I will use the ones I have coming or not, but I will have one for
each tap. So no extras will be required.
If I can't use them you can have them as well Jason.

Cheers,
Bud

linky

I just bought:

8 3 inch SS shanks
8 SS tail piece
8 plastic handles

Cheers,
Bud

Thanks Mate.. I came across them, however I have heard mixed reviews about the 575ss taps (apparently they leak alittle after pouring). And he doesn't seem to have the 525's in stock. I sent him a message last friday and haven't heard anything back yet :(

Edit: Just checked out his store and it seems the 525's are back WooHoo.. What was the delivery time for your taps?

BLOODY UPS!!!

First shipment of Taps (3 on the way) Arrived in Sydney on the SECOND, and they sent me a letter which arrived today, stating that it has not been processed because they didn't have a phone number........

Ugghhhh.

What was the delivery time for your taps?

Mate,

Didn't get them yet, but just checked electronic tracking and they cleared customs yesterday.
Should get them on Monday. Ordered on the 2nd, he shipped on the 3rd, cleared Chicago
international on the 4th and arrived Oz on the 8th.

Cheers,
Bud

Mate,

Didn't get them yet, but just checked electronic tracking and they cleared customs yesterday.
Should get them on Monday. Ordered on the 2nd, he shipped on the 3rd, cleared Chicago
international on the 4th and arrived Oz on the 8th.

Cheers,
Bud

Bloody hell, that's quick budwiser, bet you can't wait to set up.

Andrew

BLOODY UPS!!!

First shipment of Taps (3 on the way) Arrived in Sydney on the SECOND, and they sent me a letter which arrived today, stating that it has not been processed because they didn't have a phone number........

Ugghhhh.

There is always one little detail that slows things down
you will have them in your hands soon enough
great work pete :D

Andrew

A little quicker than a Bulk Buy, mine took 9 days to get to me from the States from when I made payment... ;)

Andrew

Mate,

The new chesty is on wheels, the collar is made except for the holes for the taps.
Once here a few days will have it in operation. I bought a new (small) gas bottle for it as well.
Soon to have 12 beers on tap!!
Ummm....better get brewing.

Cheers,
Bud

Wow!

What a Fiasco!

UPS has had one package for TEN days now and has finally refused to send it to me until I can give them a proper invoice. Getting that in the morning hopefully...

I Believe that somehow, the other 2 packages were sent via USPS and are at my post office to collect in the morning.

Shanks were sent from USA Yesterday, so with any luck, I will have everything ready to ship by the end of the week.

Everyone that asked for taps and handles only will be first to receive their bits..hopefully I can send some tomorrow.

I am not using Express Post now because the $8.00 Packages only allow 500mg, and all of the orders are bigger than that.. so it might take 3-4 days instead of one.. Very Sorry for this...

Ahhh,, Beer.....

so it might take 3-4 days instead of one.. Very Sorry for this...

Ahhh,, Beer.....

all good. no need to be sorry... i'm willing to wait as long as it takes :)
thanks again for your effort.

I am not using Express Post now because the $8.00 Packages only allow 500mg, and all of the orders are bigger than that.. so it might take 3-4 days instead of one.. Very Sorry for this...

Ahhh,, Beer.....

Always thought it would take about 30 days from when you placed the order Pete so I reckon everthing is just about on schedule. Bound to be hiccups with a job this big. More importantly has it put you off doing future BB's at all?

cheers

I just payed for mine from the US this arvo.

Race ya's :)

Back