New Braumeisters Sydney EOI

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aussiebrewer

Reaction score
G'day all,
Just getting some numbers of people keen to buy Braumeisters. If we all buy together we will get a good deal. If your keen just PM me so we can discuss the logistics. I already have been given rough price.

Cheers
Matt

What rough price are you looking at? Price get better with more? Local supplier? Importing direct?

I'm interested but have the same questions as jonnir.

If you've been given rough prices why not post them as an outline of the 'deal'?

SBOB said:
If you've been given rough prices why not post them as an outline of the 'deal'?
This is not a deal intended to be discussed online out of respect to the retailers who move this product. This is part of the agreement with the supplier. If you are interested PM me and we can discuss this. To give you a bit more, this is also not really a bulk buy as only six units fit on a pallet that's all I am looking to offload. Three are already gone but until I have the numbers and call the supplier I will not know the best discount they will give us. Hope this helps.

Cheers
Matt

Latest posts

Back