New Beer Bar - Bitter Suite

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, I bought some Kristalweizen to get the glass and ended up giving the beer to a German Mate :rolleyes: Try anything once, but.

quote name='Bribie G' date='Nov 27 2011, 10:07 AM' post='847120']
OK, I bought some Kristalweizen to get the glass and ended up giving the beer to a German Mate :rolleyes: Try anything once, but.
[/quote]
It's not a full on German wheat, not much banana more cloves. Have had a few wheat haters say it pretty good. If you go they will give you a sample I'm sure.

I thought you would have tried it at QHC?

Ask for Perrin at Bitter Suite. Great beer and food served by a beautiful mademoiselle.

Screwy

To add to the beery madness this Friday Bitter Suite has a HANDPUMP running as an 8th tap!

Had lunch there yesterday. The steak burger is bloody tasty and went down nicely with a sunny coast porter and 4 degrees pale.

Fighting Falcon IPA back on and new Mikeller red and white. Rocks brewing beers are nearly gone too.

A Fighting Falcon sounds pretty yummy! Its been too long since I've been in town to ANY of the good places.

I do believe there is a Hangman in the House ...

I do believe there is a Hangman in the House ...

It sure is! Tasting pretty good too from what I hear.

Tasting very good indeed! The hop combination really threw me for a while - so familiar, yet couldn't put my finger on it. According to this, it is Cascade & Liberty - is that right? I haven't brewed with Liberty before, so that might explain why I couldn't pick it.

Also on tap and drinking very well last night was Bacchus' Fighting Falcon IPA and Mountain Goat IPA.

Cheers,
tallie

Tasting very good indeed! The hop combination really threw me for a while - so familiar, yet couldn't put my finger on it. According to this, it is Cascade & Liberty - is that right? I haven't brewed with Liberty before, so that might explain why I couldn't pick it.

Also on tap and drinking very well last night was Bacchus' Fighting Falcon IPA and Mountain Goat IPA.

Cheers,
tallie

Cheers - its citra and cascade now, at whirlpool and dried hopped. We stuffed up and
Used citra in place of liberty and liked it, so stuck with it ...

Scottu

Cheers - its citra and cascade now, at whirlpool and dried hopped. We stuffed up and
Used citra in place of liberty and liked it, so stuck with it ...

Scottu
Good stuff-up :) . And thanks for the info - haven't brewed with Citra either yet, but will have to give it a go now!

Cheers,
tallie

Good stuff-up :) . And thanks for the info - haven't brewed with Citra either yet, but will have to give it a go now!

Cheers,
tallie

Equal portions ... 1.5gm a litre each at dry hop ...

Wonder if Bitter Suite will also take some of our 7% 70-ish BU IPA?

Does anyone know what's on tap/in bottles at the moment? I'm visiting my sister & brother out law at the moment & I've been led to believe that bitter suite & the scratch are the best 2 beer venues up this way. I'm hoping to get to both but I'm not sure how I'll go with that.

Does anyone know what's on tap/in bottles at the moment? I'm visiting my sister & brother out law at the moment & I've been led to believe that bitter suite & the scratch are the best 2 beer venues up this way. I'm hoping to get to both but I'm not sure how I'll go with that.
Dunno about Bitter Suite but heres the tap list from Scratch.
View attachment 51966

No 4 Degrees Pale Ale :-(

No, but the Beer Hall was fun, and 4 Pines ESB was the beer of the night for me!

We also enjoyed Cinco de Mayo here. The Cerveza Mexicali Dark was quite a tasty brew!

Latest posts

Back