New Bbc Beer? Series To Download

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far, so good with it PM, I've only played .AVI thus far and it's been OK. I guess at $70 if I get two year's value from it I'll be happy. I've also heard some saying a hot-rodded Xbox will do similar things?

This is the one I got.

Warren -

Yes, I use a modded xbox which plays anything without a need for converting/burning. Play straight off your PC assuming you have it networked. They were selling second hand ones from EB Games for around $60 if I recall. You will need to mod it though which involves basically installing another OS on it. Plenty of guides on the net for it.

Yes, I use a modded xbox which plays anything without a need for converting/burning. Play straight off your PC assuming you have it networked. They were selling second hand ones from EB Games for around $60 if I recall. You will need to mod it though which involves basically installing another OS on it. Plenty of guides on the net for it.

+1 on the XBMC (XBox Media Centre). Have been running it for about 3 years now, plays absolutely everything.

Take the xbox to a computer swap meet and there's usually someone there can mod it and put in a larger hard drive for about $50 + parts.

+1 on the XBMC (XBox Media Centre). Have been running it for about 3 years now, plays absolutely everything.

Take the xbox to a computer swap meet and there's usually someone there can mod it and put in a larger hard drive for about $50 + parts.

Hmmm just reading up on it. Bit of a shame we traded our daughter's Xbox recently for nowt (she now plays a Wii and R4 Gameboy Advance). It (Xbox) could have been reborn. :(

Warren -

About a week after getting my XBox I took it in to be chipped/add hard drive. Great thing to do. I spent a while renting games from the video store and downloading them. Cheap games! Though I still think $6 is a rip off for that crappy 'Peter Jackson's King Kong' game.

Just started downloading but Episode 1 and 2 are painfully slow the joys of being away from home.

Still busy trying to catch up on Terminator Sarah Connar Chronicles MkV,s as well going to be a busy weekend.

And there is Lost, 24, and Fringe to catch up on.

Been seeding ep 3 & 4 will have to move them to DVD soon.

You can always buy a 47 dollar preowned Xbox1 and mod it with XBMC for free. If you're in Sydney I can help you out no dramas. It'll play any format except the high def rips that are massive.

+1 Xbox been running mine for about 4 years now
had a 360
have a PS3
both tay they can do it better
but it takes so long to get it up and running and then theres transcoding or on the fly decoding and its just all too much a pain in the arse

and they still cant play what an xbox can

Also if you go to buy a 2nd hand unit head to places like cash converters or your local pawn shop
EB and the likes wont purchase units that have had the security stickers punchered(means thats its most likely already been modded)
so at cahsies just turn it over have a look to see if all the security stickers have been punchered (then you can negotiate to buy it cheaper because they are not alolowed to sell moddified Xboxs :p )

hi michael,

any chance of making a 2nd DVD copy - this torrent lark has me beat....

cheers Ross

Will be down one day next week Ross, have a meeting in Burleigh. Will burn the eps to DVD for you.

Screwy

Will be down one day next week Ross, have a meeting in Burleigh. Will burn the eps to DVD for you.

Screwy

you're a bloody legend Michael, thank you :icon_chickcheers:

cheers ross

Tropical brewer try usenet maybee a reader like alt binz and try there as lot have full speed and 160 day retention

thanks Jaz got them down enventually. Thats what you get when have about 6 files all in a line waiting to download.

Due to other commitments I will be uploading this weeks Ep5 a little later than the last few weeks.
Hope to get it up around noon.

Nige

You can always buy a 47 dollar preowned Xbox1 and mod it with XBMC for free. If you're in Sydney I can help you out no dramas. It'll play any format except the high def rips that are massive.

Quantocks,
can you help me out obtaining one of these

Franko

Have Uploaded episode five on my usual site

Episode 5 is available HERE

Episode 4 is available HERE

Episode 3 is available HERE

Episode 2 is available HERE

Episode 1 available HERE

Enjoy. Cheers.

Nige P

Thank you Nige, Loving this show.

+1 Oz and James may not be overly beer-specific but they make one of the better duos I've seen. That scene with the Romanian GPS voice in Ireland had me laughing too. :icon_cheers:

Hoping to have ep. 5 ready for viewing tonight. I'll reseed too.

Warren -

Am also enjoying this, quite lightweight but entertaining and contains lots of shots of beer! :icon_cheers:
Was sitting drinking the Brewdogs Punk IPA while watching Ep4 and they were talking to the brewers, really nice beer.
Ep5 shows them 'discovering' the beer discussed in this thread.
Glad everyone is enjoying this.

Cheers
Nige :icon_chickcheers:

cant wait till next week to see how bad the hb beers are oz kits and bits could be different

Latest posts

Back