New Bbc Beer? Series To Download

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great show, I like their banter and oh how I wish all our train stations had quaint little pubs like the ones in this ep!

Anyone from SA know the hideous Keswick train station pub? Like a 1982 cafeteria!

Nice to see and Italian and a kiwi making Yorkshire bitter - how nice was that estate? Damn!

And by the way, piratebay.org has copies and always has lots of seeders...

Waiting for the next ep eagerly.

Looks like Episode 2 is up on the link Adam mentioned...

Long time since I d/l'ed that way and don't know how to in a windowed environment (came from the original text-only shell account time in computing). Anyone willing to grab it and seed it?

Cheers - Fermented.

Nix that... it has already shown up on Mininova and is coming in at 25 kb/s.

Cheers - Fermented.

I was at the Worcester beer festival in the (english) summer when they were filming this? Haven't DL'd yet. They had each made a homebrew kit while on the road and were getting them judged by some of the official CAMRA judges.

I spoke to one of the judges later in the day and he said that they were bloody disgusting!

Have they shown this bit yet?

Downloading #2 and seeding both episodes now

Edit: and what walker doing the Pennine Way has not got blotto at the Tan Hill pub appearing before them like a mirage in the midst of the endless moorland and fells. :icon_drool2:

Downloading #2 and seeding both episodes now

Edit: and what walker doing the Pennine Way has not got blotto at the Tan Hill pub appearing before them like a mirage in the midst of the endless moorland and fells. :icon_drool2:

Geez... must be time for a beer.. just read that as "what wanker" Really must pay more attention :rolleyes:

They do seem to be fixated on Yorkshire at the moment....which goes to prove the old addage.....There are 2 types of English beer. Those from Yorkshire, and the rest. :lol:
edit...even if James is a Southern bloody Kentish fairy. (hows your dartbboard, Muckey? B) :p )

just got a corrupt torrent msg and it stopped downloading

ep1:http://thebox.bz/details.php?id=63113
ep2:http://thebox.bz/details.php?id=63803

speed? as fast as your connection can handle :D

Yorkshire? Phffffft! Get over a bit to the west and your in Gods Own County! :ph34r: :lol:
Cheers
Steve

oooooh, you are awful. But I like ya. :lol:
Only one good thing comes out of lancashire......
(anyone?)

use the usenet it be a faster d/load in the second show James gets out a new home brew kit so maybe soon we shall him brew

use the usenet it be a faster d/load in the second show James gets out a new home brew kit so maybe soon we shall him brew

currently grabbing UK BB, it's always a hoot compared to the absolute shit they put on here.

usenetyt4.jpg

not bad speed for what I've got. about 4gb/hour.

Like a five year old in in '96....."my innernet's faster than your innnernet. ppphhhhht. :p "

Jeebuz wept.....

RE Ep 2:

Does anyone know what that nice piece of copper kit from Germany was called? Wouldn't mind one of those in the shed.

I am assuming that much of the supposed brewing process will be faked as I cannot imagine them traveling with wort/brew in a fermenter in the caravan sloshing around whilst they drive.

RE Ep 2:

Does anyone know what that nice piece of copper kit from Germany was called? Wouldn't mind one of those in the shed.

I am assuming that much of the supposed brewing process will be faked as I cannot imagine them traveling with wort/brew in a fermenter in the caravan sloshing around whilst they drive.

I think it is something similar to this.
Looked to be more copper though.

Doc

Back