New Bbc Beer? Series To Download

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

np1962

It's all about the Beer
Reaction score
Hi Guys

Oz and James Drink to Brirain.

Am currently downloading episode one of This Series and will make the torrent available here shortly.
Having seen their series on wine I think this should be quite entertaining.

Nige P

OK Downloaded quicker than expected!

Torrent available HERE

Please download and seed for a while as in the past.

Enjoy. Cheers.

Nige P

Thank you!

Am d/l now and will seed until Thursday AM.

Cheers - Fermented.

Thank you!

Am d/l now and will seed until Thursday AM.

Cheers - Fermented.

Thanks Fermented,
Will get further episodes as available, they air on a Tuesday in the UK so Ep 2 should be available this Thursday with further Eps weekly. 8 in total.
Just watched Ep 1, should be a good series.
Starts in Gods Own County! Yorkshire.... even a brief visit to my home town, Huddersfield. Memories!

Nige P

I'll see if I can go longer, but most likely will throttle back during the day as work is starting to come in (drips and drabs) but will either halt it on TH AM or throttle back to 5 or 10 K as there's a big job coming in then.

Cheers - Fermented.

Downloading now and will seed for as long as my pc is on, which is generally 24/7.

Cheers

Sully

8 or 9 seeds now so I am going to throttle back also to save some mb for episode 2 later this week.
Bloody bigpond counting my uploads as well as down.

Nige P

Thanks for the heads up on this and thanks for seeding it.
I'm seeding it now and will for as long as I can.

Awesome. There was a quick tour of Fawcett's maltings at Castleford and the guys actually walked on the grains on the hallowed malting floor itself - I brought my 5k shrinks of Otter out of the store room and showed them "hey kids that's where you were born..."

And what about the train ride from Dewsbury through Huddersfield to Stalybridge with three station bars serving 30 different real ales.. :icon_drool2: :icon_drool2: :icon_drool2:

Warning. Butters, do NOT download this, you will be sitting with tears rolling down your face.

Off to grab a Hovis and a crackin' piece of Wensleydale........

Great! Thanks for the d/l, will seed! :D

I'll throw this on my 100mbit seedbox tonight :)

As always, nige, you're a scholar and a gent. ;) Thanks also for the heads up, I almost forgot about this.
Must get together for a beer soon...

Will leave mine open until the next ep.
Uploaded/shared 1.65Gb overnight, but all quiet now.

Watched it last night, and thought they did a pretty good job detailing the raw ingredients. Much better than other programs attempts.
Hell, there was even a kiwi on the program :p

Thanks again NigeP62. Much appreciated.

Beers,
Doc

Thanks Nige!

DL now, will do same as Doc and seed until next episode.

InCider.

Watched it last night, and thought they did a pretty good job detailing the raw ingredients. Much better than other programs attempts.

Thanks again NigeP62. Much appreciated.

+1

Thanks Nige, seeded overnight, InCider was probably sucking on it :lol:

Latest posts

Back