New Bbc Beer? Series To Download

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love your work Nige.... Thanks a tonne :icon_cheers:

I am still seeding eps 1 & 2 as well.

Cheers

Sully

Thanks Sully and Doc.
May be able to give more bandwidth later, just realised my month ends midnight tomorrow and I have a few Gig left still.

Nige

My job here is done!
Two dozen seeds on ep3 already.
Will be back next week with ep4, same beer time, same beer channel.

Cheers
Nige :icon_cheers:

Great work Nige. I am seeding 1 and two and will hook into ep3 and leave it going for as long as people need it. Slow link, but better than none.

My job here is done!
Two dozen seeds on ep3 already.
Will be back next week with ep4, same beer time, same beer channel.

Cheers
Nige :icon_cheers:

Thanks Nige... You are indeed the Robin Hood of the HB Community. Hitting the torrents as I type. :party:

Warren -

sounds like a cool series, heres a simple question, how do i keep track of a thread like this one? i wouldnt want to miss an episode, is there a button somewhere?

thanks coz

sounds like a cool series, heres a simple question, how do i keep track of a thread like this one? i wouldnt want to miss an episode, is there a button somewhere?

thanks coz

Coz,
Just above the first post on this page you will see an Options buton on the right of the page, click it and select Track Topic.

Nige

cheers Nige,

i swear im going blind, maybe im drinking to much?mmmm doubt it!

cheers coz

Bit disappointing this show. Doesn't deal a great deal into the whole brewing caper (well, so far) and just seems like two old gits arguing with each other alot of the time. I like James May on TG, but is it just me or does the relationship with Oz seem strained for the most part? Anyhoo, I suppose I'll keep watching as it's about beer and, let's face it, there isn't much else on tv particularly interesting.

Bit disappointing this show. Doesn't deal a great deal into the whole brewing caper (well, so far) and just seems like two old gits arguing with each other alot of the time. I like James May on TG, but is it just me or does the relationship with Oz seem strained for the most part? Anyhoo, I suppose I'll keep watching as it's about beer and, let's face it, there isn't much else on tv particularly interesting.

I think that is most of the general appeal Captain Slow and Oz Clark wizecracking each other.
I haven't seen any episodes yet so I am guessing James May is trying to teach Oz the in and outs of beer after two series of wine bafoonery.

Have Uploaded episode four on my usual site

Episode 4 is available HERE

Episode 3 is available HERE

Episode 2 is available HERE

Episode 1 available HERE

Enjoy. Cheers.

Nige P

Have Uploaded episode four on my usual site

Episode 4 is available HERE

Episode 3 is available HERE

Episode 2 is available HERE

Episode 1 available HERE

Enjoy. Cheers.

Nige P
Thanks Nige, my private tracker usually has these first thing, but wasn't there when I checked. Good Gig!

:lol:

Thanks Nige, my private tracker usually has these first thing, but wasn't there when I checked. Good Gig!

:lol:

Also get this from a private tracker, use two but one usually delays stuff for a number of hours before allowing download. the other one doesn't but I need to keep up a quota of uploads to use it.

Nige

Awesome NigeP62.
Will seed again.
Uploaded 13 Gb on Ep3.

Doc

Also get this from a private tracker, use two but one usually delays stuff for a number of hours before allowing download. the other one doesn't but I need to keep up a quota of uploads to use it.

Nige

Not TL is it?
;)
I didn't see it there yet (hate having to keep my ratio up)

Not TL is it?
;)
I didn't see it there yet (hate having to keep my ratio up)

Thanks again Nige! Will reseed also.

Hey for those who want some quick viewing on their TV Big W have a special at the moment they're selling DVD players that play .avi, mpeg, xVid, Divx etc. Comes with a USB port and SD card reader. No burnin' discs whoot! Also has a HDMI input. Plays the files from Oz and James full screen with a nice, tight resolution.

Only $70 too. B)

Warren -

Hey for those who want some quick viewing on their TV Big W have a special at the moment they're selling DVD players that play .avi, mpeg, xVid, Divx etc. Comes with a USB port and SD card reader. No burnin' discs whoot! Also has a HDMI input. Plays the files from Oz and James full screen with a nice, tight resolution.

Only $70 too. B)

Warren -

Cool, I can go laptop to 120cm plasma via HDMI, makes for good viewing and yeah no need to burn discs.

Interloper, no not TL.

Nige

Hi everyone, thanks for posting these videos!

Any chance more people could seed eps 1 & 2 please??? Those eps are going reaaaaally slow....

Cheers :icon_cheers:

Dave

This gets more popular by the week.
40 odd seeders already for Ep4.
My work here is done.
Until next week.

Enjoy
Nige

Only $70 too. B)

Warren -

I went thru a few of these cheapies. Problems like stuttering playback in "busy" scenes, unrecognised formats, and premature death. Ended up getting a WD-TV Media Player. Just a simple black box with a remote and two USB ports. So far, it's played everything I could throw at it. For $199 it's a bit steep, but good.

I went thru a few of these cheapies. Problems like stuttering playback in "busy" scenes, unrecognised formats, and premature death. Ended up getting a WD-TV Media Player. Just a simple black box with a remote and two USB ports. So far, it's played everything I could throw at it. For $199 it's a bit steep, but good.

So far, so good with it PM, I've only played .AVI thus far and it's been OK. I guess at $70 if I get two year's value from it I'll be happy. I've also heard some saying a hot-rodded Xbox will do similar things?

This is the one I got.

Warren -

Back