New Bbc Beer? Series To Download

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was good to learn how to drink guinness properly I must say. I didn't know you weren't supposed to drink the head!

Now who would we pair Merc with to do one of these in OZ ??? Food for thought :lol:

Now who would we pair Merc with to do one of these in OZ ??? Food for thought :lol:
Pick me, pick me! ;)

and can someone please seed Ep 2. The others came over overnight, unlike Ep 1, which took 2 weeks. There is a huge gap in my llibrary now. Aaaaarrrrggghh! :huh:
Les

P.S. Thanks for the feedback on the tap handles, Ross. I'm through the pain of the cost now.

i would seed but i have no idea how to load a tracker

Ok sorted it

watched up to episode 5 and it said coming up in episode 6. went to BBC website and there is a 6. Has anyone seen or found it on line.

Pick me, pick me! ;)

and can someone please seed Ep 2. The others came over overnight, unlike Ep 1, which took 2 weeks. There is a huge gap in my llibrary now. Aaaaarrrrggghh! :huh:
Les

P.S. Thanks for the feedback on the tap handles, Ross. I'm through the pain of the cost now.

I am open to bribes....ah I mean suggestions!

Any one feel like burning me a copy - with three daughters going hell for leather on my bandwidth I dont think I can do the seeding thing!?!?

I have heard about the show but not seen it. Just come back from shooting in the Bellarine Peninsula, tried some Bellarine Brewing Co beer - pretty damned tasty, cooked lunch for 50 people on the beach including Brian Watson who was in town chatting to the Bellarine guys. Good blokes! Off to WA to shoot at Margaret River and hopefully at Little Creatures in Freo or Bootleg in MR.

Look forward to seeing the DVD's of these guys as I have tried to get a beer show up here to no avail so it would be good to see what they do that could translate to working here.

cheers

watched up to episode 5 and it said coming up in episode 6. went to BBC website and there is a 6. Has anyone seen or found it on line.

Ep 6 wont air until Tuesday night UK time(Wednesday morning here), Will get it up as soon as I can.
Usually around 10.00am eastern.

Nige

Edit- There is actually 8 episodes in total.

Any one feel like burning me a copy - with three daughters going hell for leather on my bandwidth I dont think I can do the seeding thing!?!?

Happy to. WIll do beer hunter as well if you don't already have it.....

but if I can be a cheeky git and charge you for it.....say, one signed photo of your dad? been a big Gus fan since I was a lad..... ;) Many happy memories of my late da' banging on the cofee table in frustration whilst watching the fights.... :D

Edit...pm me details for posting. (if you trust I'm not a stalker... :p )

Watched the 1st 5 episodes back to back yesterday (Thanks Screwy).
Loved it :super:

cheers Ross

good cant wait to see the rest. great job...

+1 fantastic job by NigeP62 a real star. :D We would be waiting 2 years to see this on SBS if Long Way Down is anything to go on.

I'm a late starter to this thread but I've been enjoying this series too.

I surprised no-one's mentioned the brew that Oz tries to make with the rosemary and tea - never heard of doing that before.

btw - There is a site called www.uknova.com which is a reliable and fast source of TV shows from the mother country. I don't know how easy it is to get a membership, though but it's worth a try.

Cheers,

Tim

Thanks again Nige! Will reseed also.

Comes with a USB port and SD card reader. No burnin' discs whoot!
Only $70 too. B)

Warren -

Get yourself a wireless media player. No copying files at all, run straight from the networked PC, even bigger whoot. You won't get one for $70 though.

I'm a late starter to this thread but I've been enjoying this series too.

I surprised no-one's mentioned the brew that Oz tries to make with the rosemary and tea - never heard of doing that before.

Cheers,

Tim

Tea used in home winemaking to add tannins not sure why in beer. But all should be revealed in this weeks episode when the homebrews are tested out. Should be interesting.
Anybody ever seen one of those machines James May is using ?
Looks like an expensive toy for the wealthy brewers. The sample he was tasting looked very pale.

Have Uploaded episode six on my usual site

Episode 6 is available HERE

Episode 5 is available HERE

Episode 4 is available HERE

Episode 3 is available HERE

Episode 2 is available HERE

Episode 1 available HERE

Enjoy. Cheers.

Nige P

While this is available elsewhere the torrents I put up are only publicised here.
This means that when you seed these torrents you are, as far as possible, only sharing your MB allowance with other AHB members.
For those with limited allowances this means you are not giving to those with little interest in our group.

Nige

Cheers again Nige.

I will dl eps 6 & seed eps 1-6 during the nights as SWMBO has an internet based business and gets the shites if I hog the bandwidth during the day :rolleyes:. I havent had a chance to watch these as yet :( .

Sully

Back