New Bbc Beer? Series To Download

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nige, ep6 is not found on the torrent server :(
ep7 came down ok.

b*gger the trackers aren't connecting for the episodes

seems somebody managed to get a connection for 5 but 6 doesnt seem to be happy at the moment. will work on it

OK seems I managed to get ep 6 happening - there's 1 connection downloading at the moment

Hopefully Nige can sort it all out

Hope I didn't mess anything up for him though :unsure:

OK seems I managed to get ep 6 happening - there's 1 connection downloading at the moment

Hopefully Nige can sort it all out

Hope I didn't mess anything up for him though :unsure:

Unsure what problems were experienced overnight, maybe internet gremlins :)
The links all seem ok now.
Someone in Sydney getting Ep6 this morning at 200kB/s.

Nige

Forgot to open Utorrent before going to bed last night - bugger. If anyone needs eps 1 - 7, I usually leave them seeding between 10pm to 6am - IF I remember to start damn program <_< .

Cheers

Sully

EDIT: BIGUPS to Nige :beerbang:

I'm seeding 5-7....after I've snatched 'em :)

Thanks Nige, they're cracker funny :D

I've tried to get Ep 6 a dozen odd times over the past few days but keep getting this

Aborting the torrent as it was rejected by the tracker while not connected to any peers. Message from the tracker: unregistered torrent, (at Mon Feb 23 '09 @

Any thoughts ??
Ep 7 came down in a flash B) .
Thanks again for your efforts Nig !!
Cheers
Doug

I've had utorrent closed for the last couple of days but I just reopened it with ep 5, 6 and 7 seeding.

Wanna try again and see if 6 works a little better now

Just downloading 5,6 &7 , will be finished in a few minutes & will seed till about 11:30pm when the PC reboots , so you have till then to suck it through the big university bandwidth pipeline. :D

Lagers

Nige,

Hopefully see the last episode (8) up tomorrow?

Thanks heaps Nige, this series has been great.

Cheers Ross

Nige,

Hopefully see the last episode (8) up tomorrow?

Thanks heaps Nige, this series has been great.

Cheers Ross

Thanks Ross,
Will get ep 8 up as soon as I can tomorrow.

Doogiechap,
Hope you are getting Ep6, I can't see any problems and others are getting it so not sure what the trouble was.

Nige

Nige / Doogie,

I had the same msg last week about EP6, but started working again in a day or so ...

cheers

Thanks Nige for this great series.

I'm seeding all episodes so far, but I've only got a slow uplink so it will be a bit slow.

Have Uploaded the final episode, thanks to all for your support with seeding these.

Episode 8 is available HERE

Episode 7 is available HERE

Episode 6 is available HERE

Episode 5 is available HERE

Episode 4 is available HERE

Episode 3 is available HERE

Episode 2 is available HERE

Episode 1 available HERE

Would be willing to put these on disc for those who would like a copy, probably for Adelaide based guys/gals. Maybe others interstate can do the same for those who have ben unable to download torrents.

Enjoy. Cheers.

Nige P

Cheers Nige

have started the d/l and will leave to seed as usual

Excellent stuff Nige

Seeding ;)

What's next ? will be getting withdrawal symptoms now that this series has finished.

will have to search out the California Wine series. :huh:

Excellent stuff Nige

Seeding ;)

What's next ? will be getting withdrawal symptoms now that this series has finished.

will have to search out the California Wine series. :huh:

Cheer Nige, top work.
Oz and James Big Wine adventure series 1 (France) and series 2 (California) are both extremely good watching, highly reccommend them.

Latest posts

Back