New Bbc Beer? Series To Download

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may be feeble minded but I found this funny,
One peer downloading Ep2 is from Israel, his torrent client is called BitLord :eek:

Nige

Well did a bit of a google and found the James May Caravan Home Brewing Machine.

Not cheap at 1900 UK Pounds Brumas Brewing Machine

So thats where the BBC License money goes :eek: .

I asked James if I could have it after he has finished with it but apparently Clarkson is going to connect a V8 motor to it. I can have the Roller for fifty quid though. B)

While this is available elsewhere the torrents I put up are only publicised here.
This means that when you seed these torrents you are, as far as possible, only sharing your MB allowance with other AHB members.
For those with limited allowances this means you are not giving to those with little interest in our group.

Nige

And because we are all in Australia the download rate was huge - was getting it at 400k/sec!

Thanks!

Have Uploaded episode seven on my usual site

Episode 7 is available HERE

Episode 6 is available HERE

Episode 5 is available HERE

Episode 4 is available HERE

Episode 3 is available HERE

Episode 2 is available HERE

Episode 1 available HERE

Enjoy. Cheers.

Nige P

Is that the last ep for the series Nige ?

Cheers mate. Good stuff.

2 more eps? You beauty. Wiki stated there were only 5 ??

That's a bonus. :beer:

Thanks again Nige.

Warren -

As always, super big thanks to Nige for his efforts.

+1 AND Morris Dancers for Butters favourite bloop bloop thread :lol:

My computer / router now suddenly refuses to port forward at all and I have been trying for two days to sort it with no luck and everything seems to be set up correctly :angry:

Something to digest :lol:

Warren -

leaping_Morris_dancer.jpg

Good work Nige, though I have to say it's too slow for me tonight and I've had to download these from Usenet - I need it NOW!!!

missed the post before having to leave for work.

Will leave it seed for a few days like the last couple

cheers Nige, you're a gentleman and scholar

Seeding also seems pretty busy.

Must say last weeks real beer competition was a complete farce bottling just before judging was pushing the limits a bit too much. All in the aid of entertainment. + brick crown capper.

Downloading now and will seed E7 over the next few days where possible....

Loving this series!

Cheers

Downloaded and seeding Ep 7... Could someone re-seed Ep 6 please? Can't get a source for it.. :(

Downloaded and seeding Ep 7... Could someone re-seed Ep 6 please? Can't get a source for it.. :(

have reopened the seed for ep 5 and 6. They should start from the same links provided in Nige's post because I just reloaded the torrents back int utorrent

Back