New Bar

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember printing off labels and sticking them over the toilet rolls where i worked in tamworth.

They said.

Fitters tickets..... take one and wipe for acreditation.

i didnt make any friends with that one :) they got removed fairly quickly..... by the fitters.

I also remember going into a humpy full of boilys at BHP and they wanted power run to their little room ontop of a crane tower. I told them it wouldnt work because electricity couldnt run up hill...... and they said.......... Awwww bugger, never mind then. And kept sucking the bong they had lit.

Ahhhh them were the days

Yeah back to the bar.........

I just scored a freezer for free that will hold 2 x 50 liter kegs. Going to make a solit timber lid for it and re-spray it. MOunt drip tray and floded 2 tap cobra font. Im set.

cheers

I used to ( and still do ) take great delight in telling office staff that there computers run on smoke, and if you let the smoke out its stuffed.

Some of them also believed me when I old then that if you turned on a power point without anything plugged in, the electricity would run all over the floor and cost money...

Two more like that:

* No new electricity has been made since 1948. It runs out of the power point down one wire and goes back to into circulation, continuously re-used. The power generating stations are just there to keep the line pressure up.

* Light bulbs don't actually emit light. They're actually "dark suckers". That's why there are shadows and dark parts in the room because they aren't strong enough to suck the dark from behind things and from the far corners.

:)

Cheers - Fermented.

Image014_2.jpg In place now just have to stain it

Looking good there Hoyt.

Are you staining it darker, or just a clear laquer to finish it off? Or maybe go white wash to match the walls?

Maybe get SWMBO to offer an opinion?

Keep us posted on progress. Bang up job thus far!

View attachment 23407 In place now just have to stain it

we had a booze up last night so mines got stains all over it :D , theres nothing worse than waking up at 5am and everyone has gone home and you have a coaster stuck to your face, oh well at least this time I still had my pants on :huh:

Cheers steve

p.s. where can I buy beroca?

oh well at least this time I still had my pants on :huh:

:lol:...thanks man, you just made me wake up fast laughing & choking on my coffee :lol: (shuffles off to change out of coffee stained t-shirt <_< )

christmas_and_bar_photos_002.jpgAll finished now to look at the flooded font and freezer system after new year

Nice One Hoyt. A Chrissy present for yourself I take it?! ;)

Ahh one day, one day..... :rolleyes:

:beerbang:

It has come up nicely! You must be well pleased with the fruit of your labour. :)

Cheers - Fermented.

Thanks im thinking know it might be easier to use a setup like ferrits freezer under the bar

Nicework on the dark stain. Mine is of a very similar stain. Looks ace, top job!

Back