National Homebrew

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Martin,
What is the go with the voucher code slot on the web site. Not complaining as your prices are great anyway and i will continue using your services. Future-proofing ? Or are vouchers obtainable?

Cheers!

wereprawn said:
Hi Martin,
What is the go with the voucher code slot on the web site. Not complaining as your prices are great anyway and i will continue using your services. Future-proofing ? Or are vouchers obtainable?

Cheers!
Vouchers are typically either gift vouchers, promotional codes or prizes from sponsoring competitions etc.

Cheers,
Martin

I placed my order on Monday, received it on Wednesday all packaged up and safe and neat as nine cents. It got here in plenty of time for bottling today and friday-brewday tomorrow.

I ordered some of the store-brand Phosphoric Sanitizer (on Karen's advice) and was worried about the amount of foam it generated but when I made a quick call to Martin he happily (and patiently) explained that there was nothing to worry about. Great service as always, cheers M&K.

Another order made and delivered over the long weekend passed. Over 24kg of supplies all delivered safe and sound for only $15 postage. Awesome value as always - thanks Martin.

Also I just bottled that Galaxy Blonde at last - made from recipe on your website. She probably the palest brew I've ever made, kinda like the S&W Pacific Ale, in being so pale as to almost seems to have a green tint to it and she smells great. I was surprised as I thought Galaxy malt had more color to it but I'm not disappointed, I really like the end result and really looking forward to trying this one.

Just a word of praise for Martin and his endless efforts to help us homebrewers. Spent a great deal of his time on the phone with me regarding a bugger of a leak in my CO2 system, discussed options to minimise chances of a leak and the differences between regulators on the market, history of their quality etc. Worth mentioning Martin offered his assistance over the phone to solve the problem off his own bat!

New CO2 system finally installed, no leaks, perfect carbonation on my first hefe that's gone through it. Officially now have a proper set and forget kegerator and 110% comfortable leaving the gas on with bottle in the house.

Cheers Martin, thanks mate :)

DJ_L3ThAL said:
Just a word of praise for Martin and his endless efforts to help us homebrewers. Spent a great deal of his time on the phone with me regarding a bugger of a leak in my CO2 system, discussed options to minimise chances of a leak and the differences between regulators on the market, history of their quality etc. Worth mentioning Martin offered his assistance over the phone to solve the problem off his own bat!

New CO2 system finally installed, no leaks, perfect carbonation on my first hefe that's gone through it. Officially now have a proper set and forget kegerator and 110% comfortable leaving the gas on with bottle in the house.

Cheers Martin, thanks mate :)
Welcome mate. That's what we're here for.

Hi Martin,

Any ETA on casacde and citra hops? I was on earlier today setting up my order and noticed you were out/no listings on the site.

Just checked out your grain list, amazing!

Oh my to order from list for sure :)

Gr390ry said:
Hi Martin,

Any ETA on casacde and citra hops? I was on earlier today setting up my order and noticed you were out/no listings on the site.
Cascade is about 5 days away and Citra is apparently due in about 10 days. Citra just got bloody expensive. :blink:

Stux said:
Just checked out your grain list, amazing!

Oh my to order from list for sure :)
130+ varieties at the moment.

G'day Martin,

Going to be putting an order in the next couple of days, just wondering if you've got any POR in stock?

Cheers

Props to Martin, order was painless, shipping was quick and cheap (as usual). Also I wanted to say thanks for the free tester northern brewer hops!

luggy said:
G'day Martin,

Going to be putting an order in the next couple of days, just wondering if you've got any POR in stock?

Cheers
Sorry mate, didn't see this. On it's way now. Due in around Wednesday. Best net is to drop us an email if you're not sure or it's not active on the website.

crowmanz said:
Props to Martin, order was painless, shipping was quick and cheap (as usual). Also I wanted to say thanks for the free tester northern brewer hops!
You're welcome.

All good mate won't be brewing with it for a while I'll just add it to the next order
Cheers

Martin you are a beautiful human being.

Order placed yesterday morning, paid for by mid morning, box sitting on my desk by 8:30am today some 300km away in Brisbane.

Fork yeah!

:super:

Just got my 40lt Crown urn from Martin & the crew at NHB and I couldn't be happier with it or the transaction.

I started bugging Martin about getting an urn a few weeks back but due to renovations going on in the shop he didn't have the space to keep spares about and I was crap outta luck. However he kept in contact, letting me know when they would likely be in stock then dropped me an email on Monday that he had just received them.

By Wednesday morning I had it on my doorstep. Martin had even thrown in a new grain bag, hop soc and pack of hops gratis. I am super impressed.

Oooooh it's so pretty! All shiny and new - I started brewing on it straight away...

Parks said:
Martin you are a beautiful human being.

Order placed yesterday morning, paid for by mid morning, box sitting on my desk by 8:30am today some 300km away in Brisbane.

Fork yeah!

:super:

So, instead of me writing original content I will simply quote myself for my repeat experience this week.

menoetes said:
Just got my 40lt Crown urn from Martin & the crew at NHB and I couldn't be happier with it or the transaction.

I started bugging Martin about getting an urn a few weeks back but due to renovations going on in the shop he didn't have the space to keep spares about and I was crap outta luck. However he kept in contact, letting me know when they would likely be in stock then dropped me an email on Monday that he had just received them.

By Wednesday morning I had it on my doorstep. Martin had even thrown in a new grain bag, hop soc and pack of hops gratis. I am super impressed.

Oooooh it's so pretty! All shiny and new - I started brewing on it straight away...
:) got to love school night brews

Parks said:
So, instead of me writing original content I will simply quote myself for my repeat experience this week.
More a case of the thorn among the roses in this place mate.

Just got my magnetic drive pump from these guys last week. G&G were sold out of silver mag pumps and expecting delivery in 6+ weeks, so I went for National's unwired green version and was delighted to receive a silver wired keg king mag pump. Also some great prices on hardware. Thanks guys!

Another account of great service from Martin and the ladies at NHB.

I ordered the parts required to make a ball-valve style tap for my crown urn and he even assembled them into a working tap for me before posting. He also did a free upgrade on the sanitizer I ordered. What more could a simple brewer ask for? ...not to mention the great advice he offered on a recipe when I called him to hunt down grains.

Thanks Martin :)

More great service. Paid yesterday morning at 5am. Got an email saying ready for shipping about 8am. Come home today and what's this big box? Stuff I ordered yesterday!

Latest posts

Back