Nanobrewing

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great article find there Jez.

I could certainly see myself in their shoes one day... seems a lot more achievable than going the full hog on a microbrewery...

If I could get rid of the mortgate maybe the micro could be the go though.... hmmm....

Exactement, SB. Most articles about craft brewing show a glass of cloudy very orange looking beer, obviously the journo wasn't used to the conventions on reporting about home brew.

OOps I missed the picture when I read it for the first time... bang on, a picture of a very cloudy glass of orange beer, right first time :lol:

Edit: Amazing stories..... an article about home brew shows a picture of a crystal clear pale Pilsener with perfect beading and a magnificent head.

Great article find there Jez.

I could certainly see myself in their shoes one day... seems a lot more achievable than going the full hog on a microbrewery...

Unfortunately, the moral fabric of society would collapse if people were able to do that here :rolleyes:

Great article, the boys at Happy Place Brewing in Melb, home of Kooinda have done something quite similar although we probably fit somewhere between the nano/micro brewery, but we are in a backyard in Melb at this stage!!! For many of us it is the only way to follow your dreams and have a crack with the big boys. Like the article we too are growing steadily and feel very comfortable in starting out as a hobby/part time business. Although the wives may disagree, it is a huge job but well worth it. Hopefully a few more of you guys will team up sometime and get a beer on the market. I must admit it is the greatest feeling ever. Just thought I would share my thoughts with you.
Trav
Happy Place Brewing Co. :rolleyes:

Back