Nanna Sighting

• Thread starter phantom
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

phantom

Did anyone in Melbourne see nanna yesterday after ross and terri let her go?
Check out rossandterri.com and see all the photos of nanna .Its a hoot

Tempted to print that out and take some photos over here. I'm sure it'd be amusing with Nanna at a CAMRA festival :lol:

They had her on the big screen at the cricket here on Thursday night. Not sure if she made it to the telly, though.

DO IT! ,the ross and terri show was a 2 week fill in on the j,s but the dude who set it up said it will continue to be updated and kept going as the nanna site.
Maybe take her to the ashes this year. :lol:

I missed the last hour of the show what happend to her on her release into the wild...Shes a great old stick :rolleyes:

That's it !!!

Nanna is going to help me with my next brew :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Batz :ph34r:

bunyip

15 second after release she got stuck in a tree,but was relaunched with only about 10 mins of the show left.last seen heading past rialto building.

the showed nanna on the cricket, with a caption "richie will you mary me?"

Kai said:
They had her on the big screen at the cricket here on Thursday night. Not sure if she made it to the telly, though.
yeah, we saw her. that was hilarious. my wife and i both looked at each other and yelled, "there's nanna!!"
looked like the guys was just putting her over a rail (not in a bad way though) maybe onto the field or something.
joe

Back