My Signature

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ducatiboy stu

Reaction score
0.jpg
00.jpg

Yup, still dont get it...

Nevertheless... Are they you're drawings???

Fat Freddie's cat made more sense.

its pretty easy, click on my controls, down the bottom there is an option ignore users, add the name...... no more crayon drawings! i went first the other way and ignore all signatures, I only want to ignore this one so this is a far better option.

I have all signatures switched off makes life on the forum faster and easier to read.

Fat Freddie's cat made more sense.

YEP

its pretty easy, click on my controls, down the bottom there is an option ignore users, add the name...... no more crayon drawings! i went first the other way and ignore all signatures, I only want to ignore this one so this is a far better option.

I still love you Haysie :icon_chickcheers:

My signature is bigger than yours and waaaay bigger than Mark^*******'s

There goes five minutes of my life i will never get back, I think there is a reason I hadn't heard of this meatball !@#$!

Thanks for clearing that up though, before now I just thought you were strange :ph34r:

Hopefully Doc or Dane change the setting in the ACP that limits the size of pics in sigs to 500 x 100 px some time soon...

I quite like the comic strip! Thanks for sharing Stu.

Is that a self portrait you knocked up over the weekend BribieG?

The_Bard_C._1817.jpg

haha
It was my favourite painting in the Laing Art Gallery in Newcastle-upon-Tyne and I grew up with it - by the screaming mad local artist John Martin about 200 years ago. And we are talking barking mad.
The painting "The Bard" was about his most peaceful creation, he spent most of his time painting massive depictions of Nuclear Warfare which was pretty neat seeing as he did most of his work around the time of Capt. Cook.

sodom.jpg

John_Martin_001.jpg

john_martin_2.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek:

That's some crazy shit for someone with a brush and some oil based paint 200 years ago.

There was an SBS Saturday Arts show all about Robert Crumb a few years ago narrated by friends and colleagues - he was a very talented guy.

crumbcartoon.jpg

Mods around yet? :rolleyes:

Firefox: Right-click on sig-pic; 'block images from i1237.photobucket.com'; bask in the knowledge that your delicate internet sensibilities are safe, once more.

Now I can read Ducatiboy's posts without whining. Should a picture I want to see happen to be located on that one-of-several-thousand photobucket server, FF content options to the rescue.

Back