My New Cellar

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

delboy

Reaction score
now this is a cellar for me this is what i am building next.

delboy

MY_CELLAR_I_WISH.jpg

Pretty cool. Do you know any info about this picture or was it just a random find?

looks just like the cellar i used to look after in london....
ours was a little messier though..! and all casks where on the ground.

no not a random find it is actually a cellar in Cardiff at a brewery "brains Brewery"

are I remember going there in 1993 and this photo was on there web site I have another at home but it was taken with a snapshot 110 camera yes pre digital era.
the photo is faded and sepiad off but this one is great and this is how my cellar fermenting room is going to be set up once the garden shed is erected to put the kids bikes and my gardening tools away in it then i will have plenty room behind my pub.

delboy :beer:

delboy said:
this is how my cellar fermenting room is going to be set up once the garden shed is erected to put the kids bikes and my gardening tools away in it then i will have plenty room behind my pub.

Good luck Delboy.
I finished the garden shed at the weekend with the same intent of getting all the gardening gear out of my brew shed as well as providing a place for all the kids bikes.
I reality it doesn't appear to have created much additional space im my shed though :p

Doc

Latest posts

Back