My New Brewshed

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrumpyPaul

Reaction score
So I mentioned in the bargains thread that I picked up this cubby for $12.50

Here it is rebuilt in my back yard - looks like its always been there.

cubby2.jpg

I am torn between my usual Grumpy's Brewery and calling it "The 12 Fiddy Brewhouse"

Why not call it “Where Grumpy Lives” then if you tell someone to piss off, they have been warned.

Was there no decking for the porch included in the sale? What about inside, is there a floor or do you balance on the joists?:p

How bout Bag End Brewing? I imagine anyone that entered would have to stoop like Gandalf the Gray? Looks good Grumpy.

Was there no decking for the porch included in the sale? What about inside, is there a floor or do you balance on the joists?:p

The decking was included - just didnt get time to put it on yesterday.

We were hosting a party and had a house full of guest arriving at 6pm....I finished at 5.51.

In two days I emptied the old shed that was there - moved it to the right where it is in the photo. Cut it down by a third to fit the gap, and welded it back together.Built the new cubby and put everything back in. (in a torrential downpour to boot)

The down side to this was emptying all those brew related purchases onto the back deck where MrsGrumpy could see exactly how much brew gear I had snuck in over the years.....oops

Latest posts

Back