My Family Car Stickers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Browndog: Hey Scientist. Did you see that rainbow this morning?
Scientist: Yeah. It was huge.
BribieG: Eh. I hate those things.
Browndog: Nobody hates rainbows.
Scientist: Yeah. What's there to hate about rainbows?
BribieG: Well, you know. You'll just be sitting there, minding your own business, and they'll come marching in, and crawl up your leg, and start biting the inside of your ass, and you'll be all like, "Hey. Get out of my ass you stupid rainbows."
Browndog: Bribie, what the hell are you talking about?
BribieG: I'm talking about rainbows. I hate those friggin' things.
Browndog: Rainbows are those little arches of color that show up during a rainstorm.
BribieG: Oh. RainBOWS. Oh yeah, I like those. Those are cool.
Browndog: What were you talking about?
BribieG: Huh? Oh nothing. Forget it.
Browndog: No. What marches in, crawls up your leg-...
BribieG: Nothing.
Browndog: ...and starts biting the inside of your ass?

that is the goldest gold ever.

:lol:

BribieG: Well, you know. You'll just be sitting there, minding your own business, and they'll come marching in, and crawl up your leg, and start biting the inside of your ass, and you'll be all like, "Hey. Get out of my ass you stupid rainbows."
Browndog: Rainbows are those little arches of color that show up during a rainstorm.

That is not gold

That is pure platinum :D

Sorry to have confused. I actually don't mind car stickers - not the point at all - just the My family ones. SWMBO won't allow stickers, she even took off the sneaky little ones that the dealers put in the corners of the windows etc but I'd really love to get some of the Landover Baptist ones and really get up some noses B)

I have had such a shiiite day at work.....this post fixed it all up nicely...still laughing

Sorry to have confused. I actually don't mind car stickers - not the point at all - just the My family ones. SWMBO won't allow stickers, she even took off the sneaky little ones that the dealers put in the corners of the windows etc but I'd really love to get some of the Landover Baptist ones and really get up some noses B)

They have some excellent gear! A tame one for AHB :D
12264261v33_350x350_Front.jpg

Not sure I agree with sticker hatred, however if someone was to write a 2 page rant on Ducatiboy stu's new meatball pic about the time and space it wastes then I would willingly add +1.

Gunna kill an extra two trees every time I see it
Cheers Chris

O'h look there's a single mother with 3 kids and a cat......

And enough $$$$`s to waste on a car sticker.. Shes mine, now to stew the cat and deal with those brats.

Not sure I agree with sticker hatred, however if someone was to write a 2 page rant on Ducatiboy stu's new meatball pic about the time and space it wastes then I would willingly add +1.

+1...... its gay!, and stupid :p

AHB gets weirder every bloody day, invasion day is getting thrown around elsewhere.. <_<

Everytime I see that pic I wonder to myself "why he was not allowed to play with the crayons to colour it in, yet he can log into a home brew forum" :p

Thanks everyone.
I actually read all of this thread and it was a healthy reminder of why I don't visit here as much as I used too.

on the note of annoying stickers,

Dear every girl that drives a barina/tin-can:

your freaking frangipani stickers do not make you unique, cute or funny. they just make you look like an idiot with flowers.

there, I said it. and i feel marginally better. thanks AHB!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not all stickers on vehicles are totally wankerish

Across the boot on an old XE Ford sedan I owned years ago was this,

ABS BRAKES vs MY ARSE

For some reason I never had too many tailgaters. ;)

ironically ( i guess irony can be pretty ironic at times ) yesterday on the way home from a 12 hour shift straight out of hell, working in amongst super heated steam and caustic, looking forward to another night in a 3rd world camp with a bunch of stir crazy bastards that haven't been home for a month, I saw my first ever family car sticker, i was so upset i almost gave a ****.

Others are also now commenting: Article:

Summed it up nicely:

Often this species of driver is also sighted with those increasingly ubiquitous "My Family" montages on the back . . . OK, so you've got a partner, you've procreated more often than is probably healthy for the national gene pool and you have two dogs. What do you want, some sort of medal?

I liked this reader comment:

K of brisbane Posted at 12:17 PM Today

absolute gold - if i see one more ********* with those stupid my family stickers i think i may just reach out and strnagle them at the traffic lights!

:D

I wonder if K is female and if she'd like to go out for a drink with me

Latest posts

Back