My Family Car Stickers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
Am I abnormal in wanting to jump out of my car and smash in the back windows of the wankers who display these stickers?

my_family_stickers__Large_.JPG

Please explain what the point is?

I am a robot living in Robot Lakes and I am a superior citizen because I have a dick which I have used to create offspring (probably the dogs and cats as well) and I am displaying this information on the back of my car to tell you that you are a small brown stain if you are not also the head patriarch of a clan.

dickheads
losers

</rant>

robots

B)

Am I abnormal in wanting to jump out of my car and smash in the back windows of the wankers who display these stickers?

View attachment 43575

Is that your new Ozito in your hand Bribie? :p

But seriously, No, you are not abnormal - stop wanting and do! Smash those windows! yeah!..

Oh dear.. did I go to far :rolleyes:

Should we kick open the 'Baby on board' sign argument?

What's so bad about a bloke being proud of his family? Car sticker is a bit obnoxious now that I think about it...

Start looking at rear windows as you drive and you will soon see them. Feel the rage.

The bogans had to stick something on the back window of their Hyundai when the supply of Frangipani stickers ran out...

Must. Have. Tramp. Stamp! Even on car...

Not sure I would want perfect stranger to know how many people were in my immediate family... could be seen as a security risk in some respects...

The bogans had to stick something on the back window of their Hyundai when the supply of Frangipani stickers ran out...

now they use the southern cross. so unfortunate

They're invented for people who are too lazy to look through the glass to see your family.

I don't get the 'G-UNIT' stickers.... wouldn't 'A-UNIT' be better?

100% agree Bribie.

I was thinking about some logical explanation, and then I thought maybe young kids begged their mum to get them and put them on the car, and I thought kids don't know better so fair enough I guess. But then I started seeing ones that were just two adults + pets and I thought WTF. Then I saw one and it was one person and like 7 pets! So obviously it's a fad that adults think is good.

I just don't get it.

Good to see some decent parody versions are popping up.

Yeah I dont get them at all.
Also dont get the G-unit stickers - I think they are to help us spot douche bags.

I actually thought those frangapani stickers were a brand like Roxy or something for a while. Then I realised that it was just more douche bags

Stole the words out of my keyboard. :lol:

There was an episode of Dexter from a couple of seasons back where the Trinity Killer (John Lithgow) looks on the back of a car with these stickers, including the names of all the family, then goes and abducts one of the kids. Seems as though the writers/producers of the show seem to hate these stickers too.

I'll not be putting any stickers on my car thankyou very much.

I love walking round the neighbourhood seeing that their car shows that residents have 2 kids, and 2 dogs... "oh cool i'll remember to bring a steak for the dogs when i rob the place and take your kids!!"

I don't mind the family stickers so much. Well, except from holding back and shouting at the drivers with a million kid stickers 'keep ya bloody pants on mate'.

The ones that make me puke are the uber retarded ones along the lines of "Justify Your Existence" and so on. Gods sake, how about trying to justify your homey clothes, bogan bitches and wearing your clothes right.

Back