My Family Car Stickers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bribie I also hate those wankerish family stickers. My wife and I have talked about the variations (lesbian couples with dildo etc). And waht a bunch of sheep to go and buy them just to be like 'everyone else'. Most likely to be seen on pretend 4 wheel drives (rav4, subaru etc).

I also have a pet hate for the dickhead B&S, I am 'Oz as', country ute stickers. My (least) favourite being the DILLIGAF

i've never come across these terrible stickers and i'm not that highly strung that i'd allow one to piss me off, you city folk sure are highly strung :D

Like you I am fond of that episode. But alas, no. It is just young 'wanksville' wanna be stuff. We were all there once. Every generation has an extra special 'wankyness' to it. Suck to be so wanky nowdays LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
I once saw a car that had a sticker right across the top of the rear window. When I got closer it said "Big White Sticker".

I'm not a fan of stickers on a car.
I only have two stickers, my rego sticker and my next service due sticker, and they're only there cos I'll forget to do one of them otherwise!

HC

Hearing your pain Bribie, we had a discussion in the office just yesterday about this very topic, general consensus was in line with what you're thinking. Apparently we're not alone, someone mentioned there's variants with a witch, various family members hanging from a hangman's noose, RIP Fido with a cross on a grave, etc, you get the picture. Some cracking alternatives above!
I also have a pet hate for the dickhead B&S, I am 'Oz as', country ute stickers. My (least) favourite being the DILLIGAF
With you there Max, the owners of said chariots must be getting paid a fortune to have those ads placed, they'd be just raking it in if they're paid by the unit area. ... Oh, what's that you say- no, they actually have to pay for the privilege of sporting a firm's advertisements? Wow, the clever marketer who came up with that idea is probably still raking it in then, the *******. Same goes for football jerseys and other merchandise, I still can't fathom why folks line up and actually pay loads of dough for advertising, shouldn't it be the other way around?

Bribie I also hate those wankerish family stickers. My wife and I have talked about the variations (lesbian couples with dildo etc). And waht a bunch of sheep to go and buy them just to be like 'everyone else'. Most likely to be seen on pretend 4 wheel drives (rav4, subaru etc).

Yeah I seen something similiar in West End last week with a mummy and daddy ... the daddy has an oversized "stickfigure" donk !!!!

Am I abnormal in wanting to jump out of my car and smash in the back windows of the wankers who display these stickers?

View attachment 43575

Please explain what the point is?

I am a robot living in Robot Lakes and I am a superior citizen because I have a dick which I have used to create offspring (probably the dogs and cats as well) and I am displaying this information on the back of my car to tell you that you are a small brown stain if you are not also the head patriarch of a clan.

dickheads
losers

</rant>

robots

B)

BribieG, you can tell me what you think of my wife in person at the BABBs meeting this thursday.

stick it out and don't cry if it get's shot off.

We have a friend in Bowen, QLD, 58 year old wild haired woman with staring eyes who goes to the nudist beach and has n cats etc - because she's below retirement age she has to do work for the dole, so as there are limited community projects in such a small town the sent her to the Salvos local op shop. Her car is covered with stickers like "Wiccan bitch" and "God made this world in Her image" etc. She was refused :D :D
Centrelink still looking for a suitable post for her :p

No they don't have a cat refuge there. :(

We have a friend in Bowen, QLD, 58 year old wild haired woman with staring eyes who goes to the nudist beach and has n cats etc - because she's below retirement age she has to do work for the dole, so as there are limited community projects in such a small town the sent her to the Salvos local op shop. Her car is covered with stickers like "Wiccan bitch" and "God made this world in Her image" etc. She was refused :D :D
Centrelink still looking for a suitable post for her :p

No they don't have a cat refuge there. :(

and your point is?

We have a friend in Bowen, QLD, 58 year old wild haired woman with staring eyes(snip)

Her car is covered with stickers like "Wiccan bitch" and "God made this world in Her image" etc. (snip)

I thought you were repulsed by the 'car sticker' people.

I thought you were repulsed by the 'car sticker' people.

I'm repulsed by the 3 pages of bile in this spastic thread. I thought BribieG had his head stuck on pretty good, seems I'm wrong.

Brew in hand, looking forward to a bitch fight.......Come on ladies, get it on!!!

Browndog: Hey Scientist. Did you see that rainbow this morning?
Scientist: Yeah. It was huge.
BribieG: Eh. I hate those things.
Browndog: Nobody hates rainbows.
Scientist: Yeah. What's there to hate about rainbows?
BribieG: Well, you know. You'll just be sitting there, minding your own business, and they'll come marching in, and crawl up your leg, and start biting the inside of your ass, and you'll be all like, "Hey. Get out of my ass you stupid rainbows."
Browndog: Bribie, what the hell are you talking about?
BribieG: I'm talking about rainbows. I hate those friggin' things.
Browndog: Rainbows are those little arches of color that show up during a rainstorm.
BribieG: Oh. RainBOWS. Oh yeah, I like those. Those are cool.
Browndog: What were you talking about?
BribieG: Huh? Oh nothing. Forget it.
Browndog: No. What marches in, crawls up your leg-...
BribieG: Nothing.
Browndog: ...and starts biting the inside of your ass?
BribieG: Nothing.

:lol:

Latest posts

Back