Multiple Quotes

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmsy

Reaction score
How do you put in multiple quotes in the single reply. Dumbass me can not figure it out and i dont wana add 20 odd replys one after another. Please help :wacko:

Click the +Quote at the bottom right of each post you want to quote, then when you click Add Reply (you can't do it via fast reply) they should all be there.

How do you put in multiple quotes in the single reply. Dumbass me can not figure it out and i dont wana add 20 odd replys one after another. Please help :wacko:

Click the +Quote at the bottom right of each post you want to quote, then when you click Add Reply (you can't do it via fast reply) they should all be there.

You mean like this? :p

adamt, dont know if it works as the best pickup line ever, but pleased to meet you etc was usually on a butcher shop window, i remember that slogan being on the window of a butcher shop in the early sixties and quite a few shops after that
cheers

fergi

You mean like this? :p

At least I have learnt something today! ;)

Good work Adam & Butters. You both get an early minute...

adamt, dont know if it works as the best pickup line ever, but pleased to meet you etc was usually on a butcher shop window, i remember that slogan being on the window of a butcher shop in the early sixties and quite a few shops after that
cheers

fergi

Now thats what im talking about! Thanks heaps guys

Back