Mountain Goat Steam Ale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent an email to MG and got a reply today. They use 2112. Cascade for bittering and whirlpool and about 6 grams a litre of galaxy for dry hop. So will give that a crack and see how I go.

Wholly Shit Razz you've been on here for 13 years..

My mistake. For some reason i had BttB on the brain which is apparently a souped up version of Steam Ale.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Aussie Home Brewer mobile app
No you were correct Nosco, I was talking about BTTB and that is what is on the bottle. Cascade flowers and pellets and galaxy. I cant get any flowers though so pellets will have to do.

I sent an email to MG and got a reply today. They use 2112. Cascade for bittering and whirlpool and about 6 grams a litre of galaxy for dry hop. So will give that a crack and see how I go.

Wholly Shit Razz you've been on here for 13 years..
Ha ha, thx. Been thinking for a few years now I've been on for ten years. I'll have to update my thinking.

The goat site says:

Malts
Ale and wheat.

That makes me think of Tradition Ale, rather than Pilsner. I have a few bags of ale, but currently no Pilsner. However I am brewing this for someone else, and would like to get it closer to the commercial beer. So, do you all recommend Pilsner over Ale?

Back